Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a bit of irony, I took a quick trip to OKC onMonday night, and on the way home, listened to parts of three games...but the most intriguing was OU managing to lose to Sam Houston State...two guards matching up? Grant Sherfeld and Qua Grant....
    OU pooped the game away, btw....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      In a bit of irony, I took a quick trip to OKC onMonday night, and on the way home, listened to parts of three games...but the most intriguing was OU managing to lose to Sam Houston State...two guards matching up? Grant Sherfeld and Qua Grant....
      OU pooped the game away, btw....
      Did Qua actually see the floor? I went to the SHSU website to check the box score and I didn't see him included.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Did Qua actually see the floor? I went to the SHSU website to check the box score and I didn't see him included.
        According to ESPN he played 28 min .. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401483290

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

According to ESPN he played 28 min .. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401483290
          Had game-winning assist as well
          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Had game-winning assist as well
            I would cheer for Qua Grant over Grant Sherfield. I liked him better as a Shocker basketball player who gave his "all".

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I would cheer for Qua Grant over Grant Sherfield. I liked him better as a Shocker basketball player who gave his "all".
              Agreed...even in listening to the game there was a LOT of Sherfeld going one on several....Qua was mentioned several times(by OU Announcers) for hustle plays, good assists, vision, etc...

Comment

• I saw that TP, who was already in foul trouble, got a technical in the WV opener.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                  I saw that TP, who was already in foul trouble, got a technical in the WV opener.
                  No way!
                  What is he, about 35 years old now?

Comment

• The Process....the gift that keeps on giving....:)

Comment

• TP applying for a the rare doctoral waiver to get an 8th year. Sources say the NBA needs a little more game film before the 2024 draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        I saw that TP, who was already in foul trouble, got a technical in the WV opener.
                        Apparently, just needs to express himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                          Apparently, just needs to express himself

Either his head has gotten larger or his ears have shrunk.....

I wonder if he EVER says..."Regrets? I've had a few...."

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Either his head has gotten larger or his ears have shrunk.....

I wonder if he EVER says..."Regrets? I've had a few...."
                            "I've had my fill, my share of losing
                            And now, as tears subside
                            I find it all so amusing
                            To think I did all that
                            And may I say, not in a shy way
                            Oh no, no, not me
                            I did it my way"
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'd forgotten how perfect that song is...and how indicting...

Comment

• The Chairman of the Board.

Comment

Working...
                                X