Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

If Rogers can't get a waiver the school needs to review their waiver submission process. Erik Stevenson is on his fourth school and has never been forced to sit out lol.
    I suspect the NCAA will treat Eric Stevenson situation different than Rogers. When Stevenson left WSU G. Marshall subsequently resigned after an internal investigation for verbal and physical abuse. So it probably doesn't count as a transfer, When he left Washington to go South Carolina that would seem to qualify as a 1 time transfer. But when he left South Carolina to go to West Virgina Frank Martin was fired. Thus it looks like Erick gets another free transfer under the rules.

I don't think Rogers situation involves coaches resigning or being fired. Still I hope he gets the waiver. But in my opinion a comparison to Erick Stevenson is not a good one. Go Shocks

Comment

• Exactly how old is the project Eric Stevenson by now? 2nd or 3rd year senior?

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
        Exactly how old is the project Eric Stevenson by now? 2nd or 3rd year senior?
        At least on the 5th process by now

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
          Exactly how old is the project Eric Stevenson by now? 2nd or 3rd year senior?
          Even The NCAA isn’t dumb enough to consider him a reasonable transfer after his 4th school in 5 years. Only Shoctocles considers him loyal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Even The NCAA isn’t dumb enough to consider him a reasonable transfer after his 4th school in 5 years. Only Shoctocles considers him loyal.
            Sigh!!!!! You guys hate for Eric Stevenson is so bad it just clouds your judgement.. WTF. I have no loyalty or love for Eric Stevenson. I simply pointed out the NCAA rules. In fact E. Stevenson has already been cleared to play this year for West Virgina. Time for you and the other cult members to move on to another dumb issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

I suspect the NCAA will treat Eric Stevenson situation different than Rogers. When Stevenson left WSU G. Marshall subsequently resigned after an internal investigation for verbal and physical abuse. So it probably doesn't count as a transfer, When he left Washington to go South Carolina that would seem to qualify as a 1 time transfer. But when he left South Carolina to go to West Virgina Frank Martin was fired. Thus it looks like Erick gets another free transfer under the rules.

I don't think Rogers situation involves coaches resigning or being fired. Still I hope he gets the waiver. But in my opinion a comparison to Erick Stevenson is not a good one. Go Shocks
              Thank you Mr. Stevenson. Also, and surprised you struggle with this, but it's just Erik with a "k". Not ck, like *****, or dick. Maybe try a word association.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Thank you Mr. Stevenson. Also, and surprised you struggle with this, but it's just Erik with a "k". Not ck, like *****, or dick. Maybe try a word association.
                Thank you for that help. I need a good secretary.. Do you have big tats and make coffee? Your hired.

Comment

Thank you for that help. I need a good secretary.. Do you have big tats and make coffee? Your hired.
                  That's sexist!!!! How dare you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

That's sexist!!!! How dare you.
                    Yeap. And I learned it from you.

Comment

You’re*
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• What a dickwagon.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                            The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.
                            I’m long past due logging in on a computer so I can add Kung Wu’s merry band of jackasses to it.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I’m long past due logging in on a computer so I can add Kung Wu’s merry band of jackasses to it.
                              What if you're one of them?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• But seriously -- as the season draws closer the jackassedosity tolerance level will become more strict. But it's only September.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X