2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    How Loyola took the opportunity and ran with it is the same reason I'm not ready to throw most of the incoming members of the AAC under the bus. If there's a will, there's an opportunity and there is potential with a few of them. Loyola wasn't a favored addition by us when they joined the MVC either.
    On that note, I'll be watching North Texas, Rice, and UAB. In my eyes, those three have the biggest upside. Hell, if Rice can use their $100 million to just not be a cellar dweller, they can bring a lot of intangibles to the conference. Actual success would be icing on the cake.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

On that note, I'll be watching North Texas, Rice, and UAB. In my eyes, those three have the biggest upside. Hell, if Rice can use their $100 million to just not be a cellar dweller, they can bring a lot of intangibles to the conference. Actual success would be icing on the cake.
      Rice is one of those schools that I've continually said only holds itself back. I'm very much a wait and see on them, but the other two I can see capitalizing on the new affiliation. Charlotte is one that I'm not as high on, but many others seem to be, so time will tell there. UTSA has done wonders in a short time in football so you have to wonder if they take a more focused approach to basketball could they have a similar rise in success? Doubtful, but I'm not going to count them out completely just yet. Then there's FAU. Yeah.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I’ve made some idiotic predictions in my life, but saying Loyola wasn’t a bad move for the Valley isn’t one of them. Wouldn’t it be the shits if they got a Big East invite?

Comment

Michigan is destroying a talented and athletic Buffalo team. They are elite.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Bring 'em on.

Comment

UCF looking pretty fast and athletic. They are up 42-25 at half. Granted it is against Robert Morris. But still, lookin pretty decent.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

FAHCCJ opened another season at NMSU with yet another win. Teddy Buckets led the way in scoring.

Comment

FAHCCJ opened another season at NMSU with yet another win. Teddy Buckets led the way in scoring.
                  what is he a 4th year sophomore?

Comment

5-pt game with 6 to go!

Comment

I forgot that Teddy was there. Hope coach Jans can keep him lined out.

Comment

Michigan def. Buffalo 88-76

Temple def. UMES 72-49

UCF def. RMU 69-59

Tulsa vs NWST 45-39 half

K-State vs FAMU 33-30 half
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                          I forgot that Teddy was there. Hope coach Jans can keep him lined out.
                          Maybe the grass is greener there. Teddy is at a higher level than most players.

Comment

Just wanted to add that Nebraska lost to Western Illinois yesterday. I find it humorous, but at the same time, first games of the season are crapshoots for everyone. Nebraska is supposed to be much improved this year, Hoiberg recruited a five star burger boy.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Shox are certainly not the only team with some sloppy play early in the season. The K-State game is no thing of beauty.

Comment

Tulsa tied with Northwestern State at 65. 6:00 to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X