No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico St up 30 to 21 at half on Abilene Christian. Jan's team plays defense. Teddy Buckets with 10 points on 6 fg attempts.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Man Arizona is good. Even losing their starting PG yesterday (or was it Thursday?) they are battling UCLA in the PAC12 Championship.

I thought they got a BS F1 call early in the 2nd half, and that made their deficit 12, but they are battling back. Their coach, Tommy Lloyd, is doing a FANTASTIC job in Tucson. Hope they don't get screwed out of a 1 seed if they lose tonight and Kerr Krissa injured.
      What was, just a short time ago, a 13 point Bruin lead is now 56-55 Arizona at the under 12.

Comment

• 74-66 Arizona nearing the under 4. Their defense has been suffocating the last 10 minutes of game time.

They pass the ball INCREDIBLY well. Sharing the ball, back cuts, getting the ball to the post. Obviously their size is a huge factor, but they take GREAT shots (ie dunks, layups, open 3s).

78-72 with less than 3 left.

Comment

• 84-76 Arizona wins the PAC12 and is almost certainly a 1 seed. Disappointed several of their players taunted some UCLA fans late, on the court (totally unnecessary) but there is no denying their talent, preparation and execution.

How in the actual **** did we take that team to OT?

Comment

74-66 Arizona nearing the under 4. Their defense has been suffocating the last 10 minutes of game time.

They pass the ball INCREDIBLY well. Sharing the ball, back cuts, getting the ball to the post. Obviously their size is a huge factor, but they take GREAT shots (ie dunks, layups, open 3s).

78-72 with less than 3 left.
            Arizona wins.

I realize it was November basketball. But hard to understand how we took Arizona to Overtime this season........my how things changed
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Arizona wins.

I realize it was November basketball. But hard to understand how we took Arizona to Overtime this season........my how things changed
              It was before we realized we had to play one on one to compensate for lack of coaching

Comment

• For all those bagging Jans for some early season losses while defending IB at the beginning of the year…

just another 26 win season and trip to the dance.

Where are those posters at now? Oh ya. Cricketsville.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  For all those bagging Jans for some early season losses while defending IB at the beginning of the year…

And teddy Allen did not have a good game. Good for Jan’s that they are dancing again. Nice to see a coach fired up and emotional on the sidelines even when they’re up by 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                    Good Lord the Big Sky championship in Boise outdraws the AAC. And its a neutral court too.
                    Broken league (teams leaving)...Ft. Worth....no ranked Wichita St. team and Shocker NATION to support a broken conference.

Wake up Boatwrong! Wake-up.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      For all those bagging Jans for some early season losses while defending IB at the beginning of the year…

If CJ gets hired at KSU, I might actually root against WSU during those upcoming games because I consider Chris to be a friend and because I have no real current tie to WSU right now.

That’s sad but it’s fact.
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

If CJ gets hired at KSU, I might actually root against WSU during those upcoming games because I consider Chris to be a friend and because I have no real current tie to WSU right now.

That’s sad but it’s fact.
                        This hurts.

First, I read this and said to myself, "Man, I am really going to hate beating the living crap out of my friend WuShock16 "......then my better half told me, without hesitation "Well, if that happens I guess we'll be going to several KState games".......and I thought, "Man, I am really going to hate spending time in the slammer for beating the living hell out of my wife".........

Then I realized they are both right.

Comment

This hurts.

First, I read this and said to myself, "Man, I am really going to hate beating the living crap out of my friend WuShock16 "......then my better half told me, without hesitation "Well, if that happens I guess we'll be going to several KState games".......and I thought, "Man, I am really going to hate spending time in the slammer for beating the living hell out of my wife".........

Then I realized they are both right.
                          This is the second worst timeline. I don’t want to be a KSU fan either, but it is what it is.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Houston laying it on Memphis. 14 point lead late in 1st half.

Comment

• Houston up 12 at half. Held Memphis to 24 points.

Comment

• Houston wins by 18.

Comment

Working...
                                X