Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would surprise me, but I have learned to listen to shoxlax

Comment

• Uggh. Pains me infinitely to admit this, but to watch KU’s off ball movement on man to man offense versus WSU’s…completely night and day. Reason 27 of how IB is over his head.

Comment

• Have a feeling Memphis is gonna win the AAC tourney and probably get farther in the NCAA tourney than Houston. They have been rolling lately.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Memphis was up 30-9 at one point. 35-18 now.

Comment

• UCF was 0-11 from 3 with 7 minutes to go in the 1st. Hit 6 of 8 before halftime.

Comment

• UCF was down 10 at half. Cut it to 2. Memphis then pushed it back out to 10. All before first media timeout.
              78-65

Comment

• It's only been 10 minutes, but not impressed with NMSU since I tuned in. Was up 14, now only 2 with 20 seconds to play. Horrible rebounding, leaving GCU shooter wide open multiple times. Offense doesn't look any more fluid than what we've seen all year.

Comment

• But the Aggies survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    I wouldn’t be surprised if FHCGM ended up on a staff of a P5 program next year as an assistant.
                    Does he have to give up his WSU checks if he starts working again somewhere else?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Does he have to give up his WSU checks if he starts working again somewhere else?
                      Nope... Another great negotiation example from our AD
                      on the topic of this. ECU is only an hour from where HCGM grew up. That would be a painful hire for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

on the topic of this. ECU is only an hour from where HCGM grew up. That would be a painful hire for us.
                        I could see it getting some traction. He could recruit like a mofo in that position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Not entirely accurate. His salary every year has to equal his projected salary. If he gets a job and is paid $1mil, WSU has to make the difference. If another school paid $4mil, WSU is off the hook.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Not entirely accurate. His salary every year has to equal his projected salary. If he gets a job and is paid $1mil, WSU has to make the difference. If another school paid $4mil, WSU is off the hook.
                            That's not in the termination agreement. There is no mitigation clause

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I could see it getting some traction. He could recruit like a mofo in that position.
                              Recruit like a mofo and Greenville, NC do not go hand in hand, but he would be successful I am sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Recruit like a mofo and Greenville, NC do not go hand in hand, but he would be successful I am sure.
                                He recruited that area and the SE like crazy and was successful at WSU. I imagine it would be even more fruitful right in the backyard.

Comment

Working...
                                X