2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Hell of a group of guys in this picture.
    I agree. Missing The Guy though.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Yeah, someone photoshop Kellen in there!!
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

All three cover all of the bases:

1) They know the game and the way/how it is played today.
        2) They know how to coach and how to handle/relate to todays players.
        3) They know the ins and outs (and contacts) when it comes to recruiting.

They can also talk the talk when it comes to donors (and in Wichita, a very important part of the pie).

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Hell of a group of guys in this picture.
          Wishful thinking dreaming here...
          But if somehow CJ was brought in and lured Heirar to come along as the Associate Head Coach...
          It's called competency, stability and long term success (and legit recruiting).

I know its pipe dream with DB running the program into the ditch, but hey...
          Need something to think about other than having zero chance yesterday of seeing the WSU name in The Show.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• It's just inconceivable out of the entire coaching tree that IB ended with the keys to the Ferrari

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
              It's just inconceivable out of the entire coaching tree that IB ended with the keys to the Ferrari
              IB is the kid in drivers Ed that the teacher put extra time in with to bring along. Seemed perfectly fine in the car because the teacher never overreacted. Then he gets in his own car and floored it in the parking lot and ran it into the side of the school.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Frank Martin out at South Carolina. I wonder who a good candidate for that job might be...? Oh the irony...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Frank Martin out at South Carolina. I wonder who a good candidate for that job might be...? Oh the irony...
                  I can’t think of a non-WSU coaching hire that would make me more happy.

78-65

Comment

Frank Martin out at South Carolina. I wonder who a good candidate for that job might be...? Oh the irony...
                    Why Bob Richey of course....

But really .. wouldn't be surprised if it's Bob Richey lol

Comment

So does ES have eligibility left? That would be the best wouldn't it? Reunited and it feels so good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

So does ES have eligibility left? That would be the best wouldn't it? Reunited and it feels so good!
                        He is a senior so it looks like our dream scenario can't happen. Bummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

He is petitioning to be a designated FT shooter next year. 98% (61-62) this season.

Comment

He is a senior so it looks like our dream scenario can't happen. Bummer.
                            I thought he had one more year left due to CoVid? He played two here, essentially had a free one at Washington, and then one year at South Carolina. Did I miss something?

Comment

• He definitely has a year left.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                He definitely has a year left.
                                Unless he gets drafted...LOLLLLL

Comment

Working...
                                X