Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

My guess is that's a random twitter account combining the tweets from ******* (Marshall being done) and Davis (the Matta rumor) into one thing to sounds like they have their own sources.
    "...on the low" should be our first clue, I suppose. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post

I don't feel good about this.
      Nor me...

I'm hoping for a coach with success at the D1 level. The names I've seen have had zilch, excluding Brown because he's proven to be a winning D1 coach (didn't say head coach).

Comment

• Bill Self of course, after he gets canned !!

Comment

• I wonder if we will get back the coaches show where fans (even the one with stupid questions) can actually call into the show and ask their questions.

Comment

• The fact that ******* is trying to downplay the possibility of WSU hiring Matta makes me want him more. Seems like that would be a HUGE middle finger to *******.

He's been really hoping for the downfall of WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrschh View Post

I'm not sure if you're example proves your point. McCarthy was 9-4 in his second season w/ Evansville. That included a win at Rupp Arena against Kentucky! His firing had nothing to do with his coaching ability, he just couldn't keep it in his pants.
              Just what point was I proving? I’m not sure I had a point. Just information regarding a small, irrelevant Valley school.

Comment

• ******* is a toolbag. Shaq has his own skeletons in his closet.

Something very well may have happened and HCGM crossed the line, but to pretend the only reason these two are doing this is for virtue, honor, and the truth is a BS.
                The Assman

Comment

The fact that ******* is trying to downplay the possibility of WSU hiring Matta makes me want him more. Seems like that would be a HUGE middle finger to *******.

He's been really hoping for the downfall of WSU.
                  I wonder is ******* has it out for WSU or just 3G? Guess we'll find out after the announcement is made and see how he follows up with subsequent reports. If I were the next coach at WSU, ******* would be blackballed

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I wonder is ******* has it out for WSU or just 3G? Guess we'll find out after the announcement is made and see how he follows up with subsequent reports. If I were the next coach at WSU, ******* would be blackballed
                      Many national reporters seem to due to political reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

? Are you implying that Adrian Griffin would also develop sexual relations with a student? Lol call me crazy but I think that’s a scenario in it’s own category.
                        Again, I’m not implying anything except that Evansville is an irrelevant Valley school.

Comment

• I want any coach considered for this job to take a truth serum and answer this question:

CAN YOU TAKE WICHITA STATE TO A NATTY?

If the answer is anything short of HELL YES, move on to the next candidate.

It’s not even that I expect a natty because I certainly know how hard it is to make a Final Four, let alone sing ONE SHINING MOMENT on Monday night. It’s just that I want someone who believes it’s possible. Gregg knew it was possible. I bet Wedge thinks he can win in Omaha.

That’s all I ask. Just believe it can be done.
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            I wonder if we will get back the coaches show where fans (even the one with stupid questions) can actually call into the show and ask their questions.
                            Who gives a flying ****? If were Marshall, I would list getting rid of the call in option on the coaches show as the top line item of my resume for my next job.

Not to mention you could still submit a question to Mike and if it wasn’t completely idiotic (like most of questions from callers) it would still get relayed to the coach minus the “uhhhh, unnngg, coach, uhhh, ummm, I was wondering, hiccup, burp”.

Comment

My guess is that's a random twitter account combining the tweets from ******* (Marshall being done) and Davis (the Matta rumor) into one thing to sounds like they have their own sources.
                              Thats what it looks like to me as well. We'll see tho. Interesting out there on the interweb. New Mexico has a bit of panicky in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Thats what it looks like to me as well. We'll see tho. Interesting out there on the interweb. New Mexico has a bit of panicky in them.
                                You mean NM State?

Comment

Working...
                                X