Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

The payments ended in June 2020, so anything after July 1 wouldn't apply anymore. Seth Davis throwing his name out there was probably more #1 :) But I just used Matta's buyout part as an example of how it's likely true for Danny Manning.
    Maybe .. but if so he did word it in a way that sounded like there was more than just a throw it at the wall type thing.

Comment

• 655255534.0.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Don't forget Steve Eck while you're at it
        still laughing...:)

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't. It would work fine if you invest in call screening. It didn't work with Marshall because of his condescending attitude and you might piss him off if you actually asked him a tough coaching question.
          which is what cost him his job

Comment

• Mike Cohen, Danny Manning, or Steve Eck? Hmmmmmm, Monte, I'll take door #4

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              LFG
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                No chance
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Thanks for your input joe. Next.
                  Who do you want Shock? If it’s Joe Auer, Steve Eck, and Danny Manning? I’m sure as eck not taking Danny

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

LFG
                    I had to look up LFG. What do you have against strippers and prostitutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't.
                      That’s fair.

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      It would work fine if you invest in call screening. It didn't work with Marshall because of his condescending attitude and you might piss him off if you actually asked him a tough coaching question.
                      I just don’t see what purpose it serves. Fans should not have nor should they expect input on how the team is coached. It’s also not the coaches job to be some kind of coaching strategy educator for aspiring coaches.

Comment

• what are your thoughts on Isaac leading the team and Griffin brought on as an assistant. That way he has a year around the program and we can give Isaac his rightful chance?

Comment

• Sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                            what are your thoughts on Isaac leading the team and Griffin brought on as an assistant. That way he has a year around the program and we can give Isaac his rightful chance?
                            Would griffin jump from being an NBA assistant to a college assistant? I don't think I would

Comment

• Just convince Thad to come out of retirement and be done with it.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                what are your thoughts on Isaac leading the team and Griffin brought on as an assistant. That way he has a year around the program and we can give Isaac his rightful chance?
                                Seems obvious Coach Brown finishes the year, gets a shot

Comment

Working...
                                X