Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mary Johnson
    In this day and age, just raising your voice or a gesture can be interpreted as abuse.
    Many years we have attended Shocker games, the Marshall years have been the very best. Thank you, Coach, for putting WSU basketball "on the map".
    He did hit AM on national TV...I'm surprised nobody has pulled that video (or any of the other video where he shoved players during games).

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Ferocious, insipid, alien, evil virus!!!!
      Insidious, alien...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Ferocious, insipid, alien, evil virus!!!!
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          For those of you who wondered what Dan Muller thinks of our coach.....

That's like asking the Milk Bone what it thinks of the dog.

I'd say "rabbit," instead, but Muller's teams were never that hard to catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

He did hit AM on national TV...I'm surprised nobody has pulled that video (or any of the other video where he shoved players during games).
            I saw a female boxers cornerman slap her on her stool and she slapped him back. They even made a meme of it.
            I don’t think that qualifies as “abuse.” These athletes are competing at a very high level. A little stimulation to snap one back into the moment is often required. It’s not done to harm that individual. (It obviously got the lady boxers blood flowing)

I once saw a football coach headbutt his player with his helmet on.

Comment

• Mullen. Sorry. In my defense, he's kinda forgettable.

Comment

Gregg likes coaches that win, winners. Not losers. He prefers winners instead of losers. Perhaps Dan misinterpreted this.

Comment

I mean, I wouldn't like someone either if they had a 9-3 record against me and beat my ass in many of those showdowns. Perhaps Dan needs a few more "teaching moments."
                  78-65

Comment

• Wait...****. I was right the first time. Or the original tweet was wrong too.

Eh. Whatevs. Either way.

Comment

That doesn’t even make sense (big shock). Should have said “at certain times no matter now successful THEY are.”

I will always cherish the memory of that game when we laid something like a forty point beat down on them at home.

Comment

• Wait.....Dan still has a job?

Comment

Didn't ringo starr make a song called Pantagraph? :)

I mean, other than the Lucca Grill (if it's still in business), that's about all they have going for them up there.
                          Last edited by revenge_of_shocka_khan; November 12, 2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                            Wait.....Dan still has a job?
                            To be fair, it's the Valley. The only person who ever gets fired in the Valley is Barry Hinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post

To be fair, it's the Valley. The only person who ever gets fired in the Valley is Barry Hinson.
                              Which is a damn shame.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

His fan base and administration would literally carry him out of his office if they had the chance to hire Marshall to replace him

Comment

Working...
                                X