No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4. There is a female “sports psychologist” in the middle of this. According to people close to the program, she is (1) not actually a psychologist (2) is a nursing student (3) is a career student (4) got close to the program (5) realized that she could get close and stay close to players by being a sympathetic protective mommy (6) was either mentally imbalanced or just pissed off when players were told to stay away from her, and (7) decided to launch/assist an assault on Marshall as a result. I don’t care to lower myself further into it, but apparently she and Cleanthony Early are going at it on Facebook, with Cle telling her she doesn’t know what she’s talking about because he lived it and is backing Marshall, and she’s telling a former NBA player that was in practice every day that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about and that “men think they know everything”. Red flag!

She is on the faculty at WSU. An instructor in the Nursing Department. Not a psychologist, though. I think the AD told her to get her nose out of the team’s business when she got all bent out of shape after HCGM sent Teddy Allen packing following his legal scrape. She had apparently confronted Coach and Lynn about it. Busybody.

Comment

• I don't give a damn about Patty or *******. I don't care very much about players or people who were not at those practices.

Comment

• Here is why it hurts to put your name out there publicly. Suppose FVV says “Coach Marshall helped me get to where I am and I would be happy to have my son play for him”. Then two days later evidence of HCGM caught on tape using a racial slur sometime in the past. Fred, who is very active in the BLM movement just gets cancelled and has to undo that statement, but the damage is done. In today’s day and age I am frankly shocked that anyone would come out and support someone publicly because something will turn up to make the supporter out as a fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          4. There is a female “sports psychologist” in the middle of this. According to people close to the program, she is (1) not actually a psychologist (2) is a nursing student (3) is a career student (4) got close to the program (5) realized that she could get close and stay close to players by being a sympathetic protective mommy (6) was either mentally imbalanced or just pissed off when players were told to stay away from her, and (7) decided to launch/assist an assault on Marshall as a result. I don’t care to lower myself further into it, but apparently she and Cleanthony Early are going at it on Facebook, with Cle telling her she doesn’t know what she’s talking about because he lived it and is backing Marshall, and she’s telling a former NBA player that was in practice every day that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about and that “men think they know everything”. Red flag!

She is on the faculty at WSU. An instructor in the Nursing Department. Not a psychologist, though. I think the AD told her to get her nose out of the team’s business when she got all bent out of shape after HCGM sent Teddy Allen packing following his legal scrape. She had apparently confronted Coach and Lynn about it. Busybody.
          Thanks. That is exactly the info this thread needs and the reason I posted to provoke responses.

Comment

• If indeed there were twisted things going on, and it took twisted people to bring it to light, that makes it worse, not better.

Comment

• Whether one believes in Karma or not, I have to believe that both Patty and ******* have a reckoning coming.

Comment

• Comment

• HOT TAKE - this whole thing needs a 7 game series from the NBA Finals

Comment

• Originally posted by Good News View Post
                    HOT TAKE - this whole thing needs a 7 game series from the NBA Finals
                    ******* vs Gregg 1 on 1? Loser quits their career ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

******* vs Gregg 1 on 1? Loser quits their career ?
                      I’m in. And thinking about that story I read/heard (from Kresse I think?) about Gregg getting in a fight with a teammate in practice and laughing about it with a broken nose and blood streaming down his face. Good luck with that, Jeff.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• First post, huh? You must be new. What’s your favorite color? Ever heard of Shocker basketball before? We ask these questions of all newcomers.

Comment

• Kung Wu We need a IP check on register 3.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Ban *******.

Comment

• Just some random thoughts:

- ran across a tweet from Patty Beamer where she implies the school's investigation was started by President Golden - not sure how to embed a tweet so here's the link - https://twitter.com/PattyBeamer/stat...09582405988352 - and given the author, who knows if it's true or not. But if true, it makes Golden's resignation somewhat more interesting.

- ******* said on "the Drive" that the number of transfers this year was one reason why he did his investigation. If I remember right, when all was said and done there was another school with more transfers, so I wonder if ******* is hard at work on an article about them as well. Also, ******* is always going to deny paying anyone money. What you need to do is ask the recipient, such as Morris, if he received any money to agree to go on record. Same for Taylor.

- it'll be important to know which is technically the "punch" thrown by Marshall at Morris. According to the article, it appears the only one who thought there was a punch after the foul was Morris. The other "punch", which is the one that happens when Morris is walking out of the gym, seems to be the one that others also claim is a punch. We know the foul led up to the first interaction, but the article likely leaves out some important details about what may have lead up to the second interaction, such as did Morris provoke Marshall by saying something, etc. Not justifying the actions of Marshall, but all the details are important.

- given all the tweets by players about who was there and who wasn't, I went back and found the thread from the Shocker Madness scrimmage that happened afterwards and bumped it up in case others were interested. The last 10 pages of it are about the scrimmage and people's observations about who played and who didn't, as well as some video recaps.
                                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X