No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like she wants to feel important to a successful program. Would she still have done all of this if they were a losing team? Doubtful. Just look at her pictures. Most are with the players. She wants the social media “likes” and popularity of being associated with a winning program. When that got shut down and issues started, she has now lashed out. She is also making claims that bad things are going on with the volleyball team.

Comment

• I would love nothing more than for this to backfire on ******* and send him to the ranks of copy boy at the local high school newspaper. That would be too awesome.

But obviously, I just want the truth to come out. Whatever it is. No embellishment. No out of context stuff. No axe to grind. Just the absolute 100% truth. As it stands now, judgments really should be withheld. Not in this POS twitterburst, social media garbage, snap judgement world, I know, but it should.
      Last edited by ShockerFever; October 11, 2020, 01:10 PM.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
        Seems like she wants to feel important to a successful program. Would she still have done all of this if they were a losing team? Doubtful. Just look at her pictures. Most are with the players. She wants the social media “likes” and popularity of being associated with a winning program. When that got shut down and issues started, she has now lashed out. She is also making claims that bad things are going on with the volleyball team.
        She is a disease that needs to be called out on.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Atta boy Rashard!!

Comment

• Cle did it on her own personal fb page last night and she removed it from the public to see. No doubt she is behind the ******* report. They both need to go away from WSU sports. Let the professionals handle this and everyone else stay out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Atta boy Rashard!!

That last tweet might have been a response to a Jeff Lutz question?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

That last tweet might have been a response to a Jeff Lutz question?

Don't see it. What did Jeff ask?

Comment

Don't see it. What did Jeff ask?
                  I’m probably wrong, looks like he only asked, “what happened?” But he was replying to Rashard, so that could be it.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Come on, it could totally be someone else!!
                    I'm guessing it's either E. stevenson or cold.

Comment

• her Twitter page is evidence that electroshock therapy doesn't work.
                      Last edited by RajFaheen; October 11, 2020, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Interest to see if both Zachs are on the list. Also Rashard, Markis, JR, Barney, Landry.
                        Z Brown “liked” Hamilton’s tweet..
                        The Assman

Comment

• Ahh ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by RajFaheen View Post

Now this bench warmer thinks he can dictate what is relevant. sure Eric. lmao
                            I thought the rub was anonymous sources not willing to attach their names to accusations. I'm certainly interested to see what this group has to say when they're signing their names.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I thought the rub was anonymous sources not willing to attach their names to accusations. I'm certainly interested to see what this group has to say when they're signing their names.
                              I don’t think it matters. Marshall lost a couple of these teams. Those players do not respect him and will say whatever they want, whether it stretches the truth or not. They know it’s their word against his.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                I don’t think it matters. Marshall lost a couple of these teams. Those players do not respect him and will say whatever they want, whether it stretches the truth or not. They know it’s their word against his.
                                Pretty much, seems like maybe 20-30 kids with personal vendettas against GGG the OG. They couldn't cut it. Don't care what they put on record. It's all hollow.

Comment

Working...
                                X