X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

and can we change ":choked" to "straightened his tie"
    Adjusted his necklace.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I can honestly never tell where you stand on anything. You are all over the place and probably want the Furman coach (Richey) to come here too. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I love the fact he has time to answer negative responses...what a knucklehead

Comment

I really can't tell if you are one who is wanting to get rid of Gregg or not, but if money is a problem as has been mentioned on here earlier, we can always get rid of baseball/softball, tennis, or track and field or a combo of the above. I'm not sure of where the savings would be with any of them.

Comment

I'm not sure what the poster of these tweets thinks they are accomplishing.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I'm not sure what the poster of these tweets thinks they are accomplishing.
              Me?

Comment

Me?
                If you were the person tweeting, yes. If not, no.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

If you were the person tweeting, yes. If not, no.
                  LOL. Nope, not me. But ready for all the bullcrap to be over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I can honestly never tell where you stand on anything. You are all over the place and probably want the Furman coach (Richey) to come here too. LOL
                    Put your dry humor hat on when reading 85% of pin's posts.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Pin’s the master of saying a lot with a little....a good thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

85%?

Comment

• So someone said there's news coming?

I mean that's the thread title.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            So someone said there's news coming?

I mean that's the thread title.
                            Imagine WSU being the average Joe that gets a phone call one day saying he needs to cough up 15 million dollars one day when he of course has no means of ever dreaming of having that kind of money. Joe's life would get a little hectic after a month or 2.. It was totally obvious that before Shaq contacted the law firm in St. Louis that WSU was going to try sweep the whole thing under the rug as quickly as possible. What's going on now is the legal settlement talks. If the talks don't speed up this could get very dramatic. WSU might have to fire Marshall 3 games into the season

Comment

• I support Gregg Marshall 100%.
                              *******'s smear campaign was NOT even retweeted by Jon Rothstein (that's how much 6 months of *******'s life was worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

It was totally obvious that before Shaq contacted the law firm in St. Louis that WSU was going to try sweep the whole thing under the rug as quickly as possible. What's going on now is the legal settlement talks. If the talks don't speed up this could get very dramatic. WSU might have to fire Marshall 3 games into the season
                                100% Speculation. A possible scenario but there are a number of possible scenarios that could happen. If you have inside information, spill it. If not, I'm not interested in your guesses.

Comment

Working...
                                X