No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of emailing ADDB, when I sent him a message about the objectionable lyrics of one of the “songs” used by the dance team, he emailed me right back.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        He has an unhealthy obsession with Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
          ******* pinned a tweet where he did a podcast talking to another guy and one of the things they talked about was Marshall around the 15:30 mark. At the 25:50 mark, ******* starts talking tough about how he may run into Marshall next July at a meeting, but unfortunately the other guy cuts him off to find out what ******* plans to do:

At the 27:15 mark Hummel almoooost begins to figure it out, considering "I love to think about myself in that situation if I was a player" (meaning teammate). He doesn't quiiiiite turn the corner though. He never quite realizes that the story might be embellished. If you are a player -- you're diving in if a punch gets thrown (not to fight, but to separate). You aren't sitting there thinking about it either. You just instinctively do it. So did anybody dive in? Did any assistants separate them? Because if not ... something else happened and it wasn't a "punch". It was something, but not a "punch". Probably humiliating. But not a punch. And I will say this too -- if no players or assistants dove in, and Shaq really was "punched" -- then that squad was a bunch of wussies with a capital 'P'.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

At the 27:15 mark Hummel almoooost begins to figure it out, considering "I love to think about myself in that situation if I was a player" (meaning teammate). He doesn't quiiiiite turn the corner though. He never quite realizes that the story might be embellished. If you are a player -- you're diving in if a punch gets thrown (not to fight, but to separate). You aren't sitting there thinking about it either. You just instinctively do it. So did anybody dive in? Did any assistants separate them? Because if not ... something else happened and it wasn't a "punch". It was something, but not a "punch". Probably humiliating. But not a punch. And I will say this too -- if no players or assistants dove in, and Shaq really was "punched" -- then that squad was a bunch of wussies with a capital 'P'.
            Is that a fisting reference?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

******* pinned a tweet where he did a podcast talking to another guy and one of the things they talked about was Marshall around the 15:30 mark. At the 25:50 mark, ******* starts talking tough about how he may run into Marshall next July at a meeting, but unfortunately the other guy cuts him off to find out what ******* plans to do:

interesting. A player told ******* that Marshall ordered the practice video destroyed. CBS sports was actually in the gym filming "Men of March". He didn't think they were still filming at that time. Also, ******* said he was told there was a couple of boosters at the practice and witnessed the incident.

Comment

No axe to grind here.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post

He has an unhealthy obsession with Marshall.
                  Yup. This afternoon he posted a clip promoting another podcast with Steve Alford saying he appreciated Bobby Knight - https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...75163115835392 - so I guess Knight is okay in *******'s book but Marshall isn't.
                  Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    Why is IN capitalized? If he wanted to emphasize the wording, shouldn’t it have been ALL?

Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yup. This afternoon he posted a clip promoting another podcast with Steve Alford saying he appreciated Bobby Knight - https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...75163115835392 - so I guess Knight is okay in *******'s book but Marshall isn't.
                      Which means Radioface lied on KFH a few weeks ago saying it wasn’t “personal”. This proves that it is and he’s a hypocrite.

His word isn’t worth a two dollar hooker.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

interesting. A player told ******* that Marshall ordered the practice video destroyed. CBS sports was actually in the gym filming "Men of March". He didn't think they were still filming at that time. Also, ******* said he was told there was a couple of boosters at the practice and witnessed the incident.
                        Wait ... So CBS was there ... Filmed it ... And it still didn't come out for 5 years ??

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Which means Radioface lied on KFH a few weeks ago saying it wasn’t “personal”. This proves that it is and he’s a hypocrite.

His word isn’t worth a two dollar hooker.
                          You're insulting two dollar hookers by comparing them to *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Is that a fisting reference?
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Wait ... So CBS was there ... Filmed it ... And it still didn't come out for 5 years ??
                              right, and ******* didn’t seem to think that was an important fact to research. He just kind of glosses over it, like “I think they may have had their cameras off by then, maybe they were gone”.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

interesting. A player told ******* that Marshall ordered the practice video destroyed.
                                duh

Comment

Working...
                                X