Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Some of you need to work on your Algebra

A = SHOCKER (fan who gave unsolicited advice to the AD, but did not get a reply, so email Golden)

B = 1976 (the year this SHOCKER fan graduated from WSU)

A + B = ?
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Wait ... So CBS was there ... Filmed it ... And it still didn't come out for 5 years ??
      Read what I said - never said they filmed it. ******* said he thought they had quit filming by that time. I'm sure if they had filmed it, we would have seen the video that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Which means Radioface lied on KFH a few weeks ago saying it wasn’t “personal”. This proves that it is and he’s a hypocrite.

His word isn’t worth a two dollar hooker.
        Yeah, his peach jam comments were very telling.

Comment

Read what I said - never said they filmed it. ******* said he thought they had quit filming by that time. I'm sure if they had filmed it, we would have seen the video that night.
          Gotcha, I misread that.

Comment

I doubt that. The Men of March series were fluff pieces on successful coaches. They had money invested in that episode and would have seen it through. That's not to say it wouldn't have been leaked at some point, though.

Comment

• I wonder if all this had anything to do with WSU getting more home games in the series against Kstate?

Comment

• While I believe that the allegations against Gregg are serious and deserve their due consideration, it is crazy how dedicated Jeff ******* seems to be w/r/t getting Marshall fired.

Also, how crotchety do you have to be to send an e-mail to the athletic director AND send a follow-up e-mail to the University President when the aforementioned insignificant e-mail is not responded to?
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  While I believe that the allegations against Gregg are serious and deserve their due consideration, it is crazy how dedicated Jeff ******* seems to be w/r/t getting Marshall fired.

Also, how crotchety do you have to be to send an e-mail to the athletic director AND send a follow-up e-mail to the University President when the aforementioned insignificant e-mail is not responded to?
                  It’s called “nothing better to do”. They say retirement is boring.

Comment

• I wonder if this thread will make a million views. The highest view total for a topic is 841,000+

Comment

I wonder if this thread will make a million views. The highest view total for a topic is 841,000+
                      EO thread?
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I wonder if this thread will make a million views. The highest view total for a topic is 841,000+
                        The KU and disgruntled Valley fans have helped.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is there anything more effed up than that ******* has anything to do with who is our Coach. Anyone who is not completely pissed at that thought needs to check their fanship! I pan to darken the comment boards of whatever that f&@! Writes as long as I live. What a giant a$$!

Comment

• He hates the Shockers. Hates!

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                              I wonder if all this had anything to do with WSU getting more home games in the series against Kstate?
                              I feel like a complete idiot for actually believing kstate would willing give us more home games with no strings attached.. Here is how that phone call probably went:

Gregg: So I don't know if I will be the coach at WSU for very much longer. How does 3 games in Wichita sound? If I'm not here it will give you guys a great chance to recruit Wichita

Bruce: Deal

Comment

• I remember doxxing myself on here when my son and I got our picture on the front page of the Eagle raising a Shocker flag up the pole here in Sapulpa, OK.
                                Enjoyed every second of that!
                                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Working...
                                X