2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Our 3 new guards appear to be more than capable. Throw in Tyson and you have a pretty decent guard rotation, and that's what D1 basketball is all about.

I'm hoping that Udeze and Poor Bear make a decent leap to upper class status and are now self-motivated enough to clean the glass and need no extra motivation to do so, like Shaq did back in the day.

I see what you did there
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• All seats now claimed. Got a message from WSU basically saying "thanks but no thanks" with respect to picking out temp 2020-2021 seats.

Was probably just going to get a refund anyway, but... meh.

Comment

• Not sure what this is about.

Comment

• Got my single seat 15 minutes ago. Had five seats to choose from. Had to be one of the last five, because my date to pick was Thursday. Now I just need a schedule, so I'll know how much time I have to build my Shocker-themed astronaut suit.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Not sure what this is about.

We do know that Missouri was at least supposed to be on the schedule, so I’m not sure what your confusion is.
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

We do know that Missouri was at least supposed to be on the schedule, so I’m not sure what your confusion is.
              Are we hosting a MTE? Am I reading that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Are we hosting a MTE? Am I reading that right?
                No, he’s just listing games Mizzou has on the schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

No, he’s just listing games Mizzou has on the schedule.
                  Ok, gotcha.

Comment

• Edit: SHOCKvalue beat me to the punch

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      All seats now claimed. Got a message from WSU basically saying "thanks but no thanks" with respect to picking out temp 2020-2021 seats.

Was probably just going to get a refund anyway, but... meh.
                      That's disappointing .. though .. who know how many games you would end up getting. My time was Thursday, so i'm sure I'll get a call shortly.

Comment

• Our appointment was supposed to be today (20 years of row 31 doesn't get you much juice). I missed a courtesy call saturday, went to voicemail. At that point I knew they were all end zone back row tix, so I called back, left voicemail to roll them into next year.

Comment

• I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that Dexter and Udeze are posting IG stories of them in CKA at 130 am practicing lol.

Comment

• Yeah. Got the call yesterday that all seats are gone. Rolled forward to 21-22. Rats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that Dexter and Udeze are posting IG stories of them in CKA at 130 am practicing lol.
                              if it's a school night, I would say "get your ass to bed, son"

Comment

• Jan 2nd for ole miss

Comment

Working...
                                X