2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
    Got my seats Thursday afternoon, center court row 31, four seats together. We got the softer folding seats like we had last year. You can go a few rows lower if you want the fixed non-folding seats.
    You probably got our group's seats or at least same row. We chose to roll over ours to next year. Section 108, in front of the camera bay?

Comment

• I think our tickets are in section 110, row 31. Normally we’re in section 114 row 22. Quite a bit further away from the court than our normal seats, but not obstructed by the backboard.

Comment

• I don't go until next Thursday... Definitely not expecting there to be seats left

Comment

• Matt Norlander is reporting that preseason tournaments in Orlando (Disney) are going to be canceled. The problem is not the organizer, but each conference wants its own protocols and won't agree to the organizer covid protocol. Norlander is hearing if schools/conferences doesn't get it together then it will only be a "conference only" season.

Comment

• Comment

• If you can't make it in person, you can pay to have a cutout of yourself in Koch Arena -

Now's your chance to celebrate the 2020-21 season, by bringing your face into Charles Koch Arena in a "big" way. We're filling Charles Koch Arena with two-and-a-half-foot high fan faces sponsored by Patterson Legal Group.

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                I think our tickets are in section 110, row 31. Normally we’re in section 114 row 22. Quite a bit further away from the court than our normal seats, but not obstructed by the backboard.
                That’s where our seats were until an event this spring led my family to not renew. We held 1-4 next to the pole since the renovation. I spent a lot of my childhood and adolescence up there. I hope you enjoy.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Picked seats this morning, sec 123, row 32. Not quite as good as my sec 124 row 6 but, oh well. I was told capacity this year is 3,500.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                    Picked seats this morning, sec 123, row 32. Not quite as good as my sec 124 row 6 but, oh well. I was told capacity this year is 3,500.
                    Eddie Plopa territory.

Bring it back Eddie, bring it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                      Picked seats this morning, sec 123, row 32. Not quite as good as my sec 124 row 6 but, oh well. I was told capacity this year is 3,500.
                      Not that anyone here gives a hairy rats a$$, but I believe AFH will limit attendance to 1500.
                      Rumor has it the 'refs' will still be on the 'take'.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Not that anyone here gives a hairy rats a$$, but I believe AFH will limit attendance to 1500.
                        Rumor has it the 'refs' will still be on the 'take'.
                        Huh. I didn’t figure bill for a top.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

SMU i'll let slide being above WSU because they are talented .. but Jank is still there.

Tulsa and USF? Tulsa has to play a full round robin this year so they wont get the benefit of an easy schedule. USF hasn't shown they can keep it together for a full year. Feels like a 2 spot penalty due to the 3G situation.

As far as the first/second team? I'll be SHOCKED if one of Dexter, Etienne or Gilbert is not on a post-season team this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

SMU i'll let slide being above WSU because they are talented .. but Jank is still there.

Tulsa and USF? Tulsa has to play a full round robin this year so they wont get the benefit of an easy schedule. USF hasn't shown they can keep it together for a full year. Feels like a 2 spot penalty due to the 3G situation.

As far as the first/second team? I'll be SHOCKED if one of Dexter, Etienne or Gilbert is not on a post-season team this year.
                              7th is not accurate if 3G is our coach. No way.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

7th is not accurate if 3G is our coach. No way.
                                I'd argue it's not accurate even if Isaac Brown is interim coaching ...

Comment

Working...
                                X