2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Cool. We play everybody twice. Let's do this.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Comment

• nm
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

Cool. We play everybody twice. Let's do this.
            I like the 20 game schedule a lot.

https://collegehoopstoday.com/index....ames-in-20-21/

Comment

• So how (as fans) do we get to watch? Televised only? Limited seating for fans?

Comment

Out of 304 or so Division 1 schools, 19 schools Had Multiple 30 Win seasons, and only 5 were non Power 5 schools. Shox were one of the 5.

Comment

• Comment

• Curious if the arenas will be empty and if they'll be able to pipe in crowd noise. In Cincy's case, they could pipe in a steady stream of boos.

Couple interesting tidbits - Bilau is not healthy. 3G says he's gimping around after having some tissue removed above his knee.
                    IPBC and Udeze both looking good and shooting the ball - Mo out to the 3 point line, which I'll believe when I see it in a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      IPBC and Udeze both looking good and shooting the ball - Mo out to the 3 point line, which I'll believe when I see it in a game.
                      Perhaps they made Mo watch a few hours of Carl Hall's progress from his junior to senior year.

Comment

The summary about team chemistry is not really correct. This is what GGG actually said which is far more revealing.

"It seems great to me, but it always seems great to me. That's what the guys say just about every year. Last year was the first year in my coaching career where the chemistry was bad. No one really knew how to fix it. It was a bad mixture. This year, I've had multiple players, newcomers and returners, tell me how different this is and how much better it is. I didn't see any problems at this time last year. They can talk the talk, but we've got to walk the walk. We've got to support each other and pull for each other.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              which I'll believe when I see it in a game.
                              I won't believe it even if I see it in a game

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GoShockersMBB/st...725609473?s=20

Shox one of Only 8 teams with 4 (or more) 30 Win Seasons in last decade

Comment

Working...
                                X