• Show
Clear All

• that schedule will guarantee an at-large. weak ass mte

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Just internet rumor at this stage, but a member of the rowing team said that Boatright told them this morning that all sports were being cancelled for the fall semester. Another thing from the Net that I haven't fact checked, but it seems reasonable. It was reported that Kansas requires a two-week quarantine for anyone returning from South Dakota, due to the prevalence of CV in that state, even though we're rapidly catching up with SD. I didn't check the accuracy of that because I thought it would work itself out as time passed.

Wouldn't surprise me if that "all sports" thing may have been a misunderstanding of the actual message from Boatright.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Wouldn't surprise me if that "all sports" thing may have been a misunderstanding of the actual message from Boatright.
              Yeah, for example, maybe it's all club sports?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Just internet rumor at this stage, but a member of the rowing team said that Boatright told them this morning that all sports were being cancelled for the fall semester. Another thing from the Net that I haven't fact checked, but it seems reasonable. It was reported that Kansas requires a two-week quarantine for anyone returning from South Dakota, due to the prevalence of CV in that state, even though we're rapidly catching up with SD. I didn't check the accuracy of that because I thought it would work itself out as time passed.

Seems strange because DB has exactly ZERO to do with rowing, as that is not under the umbrella of WSU-ICAA.
                78-65

Comment

Just internet rumor at this stage, but a member of the rowing team said that Boatright told them this morning that all sports were being cancelled for the fall semester.

He wouldn't make a decision like that autonomously. That would be a national decision, one would think, and one not easily kept quiet at that, except for some remote tweet of a tweet.

Ain't buying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Seems strange because DB has exactly ZERO to do with rowing, as that is not under the umbrella of WSU-ICAA.
                    Boatright could have been relaying information he heard from Lee? Seems unlikely.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Just internet rumor at this stage, but a member of the rowing team said that Boatright told them this morning that all sports were being cancelled for the fall semester. Another thing from the Net that I haven't fact checked, but it seems reasonable. It was reported that Kansas requires a two-week quarantine for anyone returning from South Dakota, due to the prevalence of CV in that state, even though we're rapidly catching up with SD. I didn't check the accuracy of that because I thought it would work itself out as time passed.

KDHE website says the following re post-travel quarantine —
                      Those who have traveled to the following locations need to quarantine for 14 days after arrival in Kansas. This applies to both Kansas residents and those visiting Kansas:
                      • Travel to or from South Dakota on or after November 4.
                      • Travel to or from the countries of Belgium and Czechia.
                      • Travel to or from North Dakota on or after October 21.
                      • Travel to or from the country of Andorra on or after October 21.
                      • Attended/traveled to mass gathering events out-of-state of 500 people or greater where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear masks.
                      • Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15.
                      • Others needing to continue quarantining:
                        • Received notification from public health officials (state or local) that you are a close contact of a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

Those who have traveled to the following locations need to quarantine for 14 days after arrival in Kansas. This applies to both Kansas residents and those visiting Kansas:
                        • Attended/traveled to mass gathering events out-of-state of 500 people or greater where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear masks.
                          • Received notification from public health officials (state or local) that you are a close contact of a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19.

Great, there goes the plan to move the tournament to Czechia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

****in' Andorra.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Great, there goes the plan to move the tournament to Czechia.
                            Or Andorra, which I hear is lovely this time of year.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

****in' Andorra.
                              agnes-endora.jpg

WstateU will understand this.
                              Last edited by wichshock65; November 10, 2020, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• After further review...

...Turns out "all sports" was actually "no sports" under the auspices of the athletic department.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X