No announcement yet.

2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Udeze can do what Shaq did but I do think he can do what Carl Hall did, which is be a beast on the boards and make everything 3 feet in. If he can get his range out to 8-10' on occasion, it's icing on the cake. As for IPBC, I think he can be a good compliment and adds a little more athleticism to the post. Nobody is talking about the french kid either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      I don't think Udeze can do what Shaq did but I do think he can do what Carl Hall did, which is be a beast on the boards and make everything 3 feet in. If he can get his range out to 8-10' on occasion, it's icing on the cake. As for IPBC, I think he can be a good compliment and adds a little more athleticism to the post. Nobody is talking about the french kid either.
      I feel like we have been at our best with 3 serviceable but not amazing posts. Seems like when one is way better than the others we struggle more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post

I'm hoping that too, it's going to be crucial for those guys to have made a big leap from last season. If Jobu can come in and be an impact immediately, that would really turn that 7th place prediction on it's head.

What a great movie...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

What a great movie...

Yes sir, it was! Hopefully our Jobu can bring us some good luck too but hopefully the guys don’t have a life size cutout of ADDB where they take off a piece of clothing after each victory though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post

Yes sir, it was! Hopefully our Jobu can bring us some good luck too but hopefully the guys don’t have a life size cutout of ADDB where they take off a piece of clothing after each victory though!
            She was smokin.....

Comment

• Exactly one year ago we were all preparing for our exhibition game vs. Northeastern State. Oh, what happens in the course of a year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I feel like we have been at our best with 3 serviceable but not amazing posts. Seems like when one is way better than the others we struggle more.
                It certainly gives 10 more fouls to give without totally giving away the advantage. If one is slightly better than the other two, I might consider using him as number 2 so he could more easily dominate the opponent’s second string
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  I don't think Udeze can do what Shaq did but I do think he can do what Carl Hall did, which is be a beast on the boards and make everything 3 feet in. If he can get his range out to 8-10' on occasion, it's icing on the cake. As for IPBC, I think he can be a good compliment and adds a little more athleticism to the post. Nobody is talking about the french kid either.
                  Current problem aside, I think I'd take 2 solid years from a Hall over 1 out of 5 years from a Shaq every time.

Comment

• Wife no longer allowed to carry her purse into CKA, that's gonna piss her off

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Wife no longer allowed to carry her purse into CKA, that's gonna piss her off
                      Guess that means you're wearing cargo pants

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Wife no longer allowed to carry her purse into CKA, that's gonna piss her off
                        I wonder if ******* will be allowed to carry his purse in?

Comment

• Got my seats today. Section 125 Row 32. My buddy picked them up. The seats are in his name. He said that there are less than 12 seats left.

Comment

• At least one Shocker made the preseason team - Reaves (preseason B12 first team)

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              At least one Shocker made the preseason team - Reaves (preseason B12 first team)
                              "Oklahoma G Austin Reaves has been named to the preseason All-Big 12 team as voted on by the league’s coaches. Reaves was top-10 in the Big 12 in scoring last season and was one of just two players to average at least 14 points, five rebounds, and three assists."

OK, this might seem like a potential 1st team B12, but......

33% FG down from 45%, 26% 3P% down from 42%, assists up 1 from 2 to 3, but TOs up 1.3 to 2.5 from 1.2.

No ill will meant, just seemed a reach to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

"Oklahoma G Austin Reaves has been named to the preseason All-Big 12 team as voted on by the league’s coaches. Reaves was top-10 in the Big 12 in scoring last season and was one of just two players to average at least 14 points, five rebounds, and three assists."

OK, this might seem like a potential 1st team B12, but......

33% FG down from 45%, 26% 3P% down from 42%, assists up 1 from 2 to 3, but TOs up 1.3 to 2.5 from 1.2.

No ill will meant, just seemed a reach to me.
                                yes, he’s what you call a “high volume shooter”

Comment

Working...
                                X