• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Good for Ech! I hope he gets a serious look at the NBA roster this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Good for Ech! I hope he gets a serious look at the NBA roster this season.
          I have heard that Mitt is at least as good, and maybe better than Ech. Maybe he'll get a look also.

Excuse my sarcasm. By the way, I like Mitt, and at times he was very effective, but he didn't and doesn't hold a candle to the ceiling that Jamie had, and may still have.

Mitt was one "huge", muscular, guy who for such a big guy, had some quickness, so he was a lane clogger. Other skills not so easy to see.
          Last edited by Shockm; July 18, 2022, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I have heard that Mitt is at least as good, and maybe better than Ech. Maybe he'll get a look also.

Excuse my sarcasm. By the way, I like Mitt, and at times he was very effective, but he didn't and doesn't hold a candle to the ceiling that Jamie had, and may still have.

Mitt was one "huge", muscular, guy who for such a big guy, had some quickness, so he was a lane clogger. Other skills not so easy to see.
            100%. JE is FAR more talented as a basketball player than Mitt and I like Mitt but facts are facts...

Comment

• Not a former Shocker but an almost Shocker. I didn't know about this.

Comment

• What could have been had we only been a bit quicker.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• That would have been a fun team. Joe Ragland, Malcolm Armstead, Ben Smith, David Kyles, Carl Hall, Toure' Murry, Tekele Cotton, Garrett Stutz... with Damian as a Senior.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                    That would have been a fun team. Joe Ragland, Malcolm Armstead, Ben Smith, David Kyles, Carl Hall, Toure' Murry, Tekele Cotton, Garrett Stutz... with Damian as a Senior.
                    I’m not sure the rim would have survived.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• If Dame was on that team, who wouldn’t have been? Not that my question is insinuating anything bad. Obviously, knowing what we know now, you’d take any trade…even if it meant a star like Toure not coming here. I’m just curious who wouldn’t have been here if he would have been.
                      78-65

Comment

• From the list above, I'll trade David Kyles
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          If Dame was on that team, who wouldn’t have been? Not that my question is insinuating anything bad. Obviously, knowing what we know now, you’d take any trade…even if it meant a star like Toure not coming here. I’m just curious who wouldn’t have been here if he would have been.
                          Lillard went pro after his junior year, which was 2011-2012 season. Toure, Kyles and Stutz were already seniors. My guess is we don't get Armstead to come in for his one year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Lillard went pro after his junior year, which was 2011-2012 season. Toure, Kyles and Stutz were already seniors. My guess is we don't get Armstead to come in for his one year.
                            He was in college for four years. The third year counted as a medical redshirt year due to a foot injury early enough in the season.

My point is that he was in same recruiting class as Garrett, Toure, David, etc.
                            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

He was in college for four years. The third year counted as a medical redshirt year due to a foot injury early enough in the season.

My point is that he was in same recruiting class as Garrett, Toure, David, etc.
                              then Kyles is probably the guy that doesn't make the cut

Comment

• Clevin
                                Garrett
                                Toure
                                David
                                Reggie Brittan

im pretty sure Reggie was a scholarship player, and we would have lost him.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X