• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    Clevin
    Garrett
    Toure
    David
    Reggie Brittan

im pretty sure Reggie was a scholarship player, and we would have lost him.
    Chamberlain?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Not a former Shocker but an almost Shocker. I didn't know about this.

Probably a good reason. Don't care what he did stat wise in high school. Is he a good person, does he work hard on the court and classroom? Does he fit your teams philosophy? If so he probably would have received more offers.
      I doubt anyone on the staff sees this as a huge loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
        Clevin
        Garrett
        Toure
        David
        Reggie Brittan

im pretty sure Reggie was a scholarship player, and we would have lost him.
        He was not. Only here for a year or two. Good kid.
        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Chamberlain?
          There was a Reggie Chamberlain, sophomore (juco 1 year) from KC, Mo and Reggie Britton, Jr., freshman from Plano Tx. Both were only here in 2008-9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Probably a good reason. Don't care what he did stat wise in high school. Is he a good person, does he work hard on the court and classroom? Does he fit your teams philosophy? If so he probably would have received more offers.
            Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I don't follow the NBA much at all these days, but isn't Lillard one of the good guys? Seems like he does a lot of legit charity work and has a passion for it. I might be confused with someone else, but I swear I've heard an interview or two with or about him that mentioned such things.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I don't follow the NBA much at all these days, but isn't Lillard one of the good guys? Seems like he does a lot of legit charity work and has a passion for it. I might be confused with someone else, but I swear I've heard an interview or two with or about him that mentioned such things.
                By all accounts a good guy and extremely loyal. Now, I don't know him personally or anything but seems genuinely like a cool dude.

Comment

By all accounts a good guy and extremely loyal. Now, I don't know him personally or anything but seems genuinely like a cool dude.
                  I Don't know anything about him other than the post above that gave only his stats. My point was that there are many reasons outside of a players abilities, that could keep a team from offering. That's why several go to juco or prep school (academies).

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Definitely one of the good guys. He pulled a Fred staying at Weber after his recruitment improved. He's one of those players you hope gets a chance somewhere else in the NBA, but appears he might go down with the ship in Portland because he's that loyal (well, and getting paid very generously lol). He's one of the few NBA guys that would leave their city and still have 99% of the fanbase root for him.

Comment

• Comment

• There's some news about Orukpe!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          There's some news about Orukpe!
                          He has 7' twin brothers (5-Star) that are going to sign with the Shockers... or did I miss something else?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            There's some news about Orukpe!
                            Do tell. My wife loves him. I hope EO is doing well.
                            78-65

Comment

• Playing with aftershocks?

Comment

Playing with aftershocks?
                                Doubt it’s that. Ehimen didn’t play pro ball that long, so it’s been awhile since he has. Yearly reminder that this isn’t the time to see fan favorites like Jamar, Matty B, Evan, and Ehimen return to the court…not if you want to see the AfterShocks win anyway. I love all those guys, but they haven’t played competitive basketball in many years and would get outclassed by the current pros play in this event.

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X