No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaime Ech had 7 points, 3 boards and an assist in 13 minutes yesterday. He doesn't seem to be getting as many minutes as I anticipated. Strange...

Comment

• Washington already knows what Jaime can do so that may be why others are getting more minutes.

Comment

• TE didn't hurt himself today AT ALL. 21 points and the game winning TOUGH basket with about 13 seconds to go and then the defensive play to save it on the other end. Good for him!

Also a shout out to WSU in the post game interview. Really a good kid....great kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          TE didn't hurt himself today AT ALL. 21 points and the game winning TOUGH basket with about 13 seconds to go and then the defensive play to save it on the other end. Good for him!

Also a shout out to WSU in the post game interview. Really a good kid....great kid.
          Good for him. After everything he went through, he stayed loyal to the school and his coach.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Comment

• Daaaang, looking good!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Nice! Great for him. Hoping he gets his chance.

Comment

• Really pulling for Tyson. Way to go my man!

Comment

• Damn. I mispronounced his name all these years.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I didn't see any of those 3s taken while flying or twisting. Maybe a coach got ahold of him and told him to keep his feet under his body when shooting. He was always good faced up and going straight up.

Comment

• Quick release.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Damn. I mispronounced his name all these years.
                          This Eddy N guy looks a ton like this sophomore stud we used to have. Crazy the resemblance!

Also, if he keeps playing like that they will figure out how to pronounce his name correctly.

Comment

• My understanding is that Tyson already has a training camp invite to the Hawks. I think he has a good shot of getting a two-way contract with them. We all know that his good days are incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                              My understanding is that Tyson already has a training camp invite to the Hawks. I think he has a good shot of getting a two-way contract with them. We all know that his good days are incredible.
                              We just haven't seen much of them in over a year. But I think most of us also said a good coach would have gotten him under control and allowed him to get the best out of himself while helping the team. Instead, we had a guy who wasn't coached and got into a lot of horrid habits that hurt him and the team.

We shouldn't be completely surprised that maybe he's actually receiving coaching in an NBA setting. I think it's just been so long since we've seen good Ty that it's still easy to be a bit down about how things went last year and how his career trajectory was looking.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                                My understanding is that Tyson already has a training camp invite to the Hawks. I think he has a good shot of getting a two-way contract with them. We all know that his good days are incredible.
                                That is correct. He signed an Exhibit 10 contract with the Hawks, which means he gets the Summer League invite and an invite to the teams training camp with a chance to make an impression. Essentially a trial period with no guarantees. It allows he Hawks to check him out and retain his rights if they place him on their G-League team.

Comment

Working...
                                X