Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Not sure what you are referencing, shock …which means my ignore button must be working quite well.
    Sounded like he is supporting cancel culture to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      I wonder how much of a collection it would take to IP ban a poster? We took a collection to improve the AD by subtraction, maybe if we got [mention]Kung Wu[/mention] a nice new Ticonderoga #2 pencil he could be swayed to put someone in an infinite time out.

* tut tut *

I'm a Faber-Castell man.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

More like I support institutionalization of people who cannot function in society.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Former HCTL is on 60 Minutes tonight.

Comment

• Sorry, grabbed wrong post.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

More like I support institutionalization of people who cannot function in society.
              Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that we had a poster on SN that was so dangerous as to need institutionalized.

Comment

• Lots of us

Comment

• Dangerous is as dangerous does.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Tyson Etienne played 15 minutes today against the Pelicans. 8 points on 3/8 shooting and 1/5 from three. Added 1 rebound and 1 assist with 4 personal fouls.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Tyson Etienne played 15 minutes today against the Pelicans. 8 points on 3/8 shooting and 1/5 from three. Added 1 rebound and 1 assist with 4 personal fouls.
                      I'm guessing he'll be in route to Europe in the next few months.

Comment

I'm guessing he'll be in route to Europe in the next few months.
                        I am guessing you are correct.

Comment

Yep.

Just think of the Liberal World Order. Don't question ballot drop boxes, and don't reveal Mitt had a better College career than Jaime (Big Dance).

Comment

• A 6'2" guard with Wichita ties making moves in NBA Summer League. Probably not the one Shocker fans would have thought of a couple years ago...

Comment

• Jerrick Harding > Tyson Etienne
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                Jerrick Harding > Tyson Etienne
                                Yep. Head and shoulders...

Comment

Working...
                                X