• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Porters Stat line last night

6-8, 13 pts, 4 boards, 2 asst, 1 steal only 1 TO in only 15 min

Comment

• Every time I see a CP highlight I just smile. I'm really pulling for that dude! So cool.

Comment

Comment

• WstateU This you?

78-65

Comment

• Rafters. Now.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I hate those Comar guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

WstateU This you?

Yep, that's me on the left... I still can't believe my good buddy Ross hasn't been properly recognized in the rafters. Maybe a task for Taylor Eldridge.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Yep, that's me on the left... I still can't believe my good buddy Ross hasn't been properly recognized in the rafters. Maybe a task for Taylor Eldridge.

That must of been a pretty salty team. Ross and Jarring Jim. Proof KU's been playing players for nearly 100 years LOL. https://union.ku.edu/return-jarring-jim

"When the other schools in the conference discovered that a KU booster from Topeka had provided Bausch with a job at his insurance company as an enticement to transfer from Wichita, they began an investigation into KU’s football program."

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post

That must of been a pretty salty team. Ross and Jarring Jim. Proof KU's been playing players for nearly 100 years LOL. https://union.ku.edu/return-jarring-jim

"When the other schools in the conference discovered that a KU booster from Topeka had provided Bausch with a job at his insurance company as an enticement to transfer from Wichita, they began an investigation into KU’s football program."
                      Wow! It has been going on for 100 years indeed. How long until KU tries to take over NIAR?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wow! It has been going on for 100 years indeed. How long until KU tries to take over NIAR?
                        Never. They are too confused at why WSU wants to be hairless.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Never. They are too confused at why WSU wants to be hairless.
                          Nair and NIAR are two completely different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Nair and NIAR are two completely different things.
                            Do you think KU knows that?
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Do you think KU knows that?
                              Heck yes. I think KU lawyers are squabbling over the approach on how they will justify stealing NIAR, the NIAR DoD contracts, or the entire tech campus from WSU. Don't be surprised if the eastern half of Wichita State becomes Kansas University - Wichita campus soon. Right after they steal the biomed center downtown.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X