Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I don't recall TE getting a camp invite. Maybe you're thinking summer or G-league.
    Etienne signed an Exhibit 10 contract with the Hawks. It included an invitation to their preseason training camp that followed Summer League.

Comment

• Yes, it’s the same route Fred took to make it to the NBA. He got sent to the G League for a couple seasons after the camp invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Yes, it’s the same route Fred took to make it to the NBA. He got sent to the G League for a couple seasons after the camp invite.
        It's pretty obvious to me that CP will have to grind the G League and Summer League. I just hope he elevates above his peers like I believe he can.
        Last edited by Kung Wu; April 19, 2023, 04:41 PM.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• More details on what Happened in NMSU with coach Heiar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Etienne signed an Exhibit 10 contract with the Hawks. It included an invitation to their preseason training camp that followed Summer League.
            You are correct. If CP accomplishes the same then I'll be donating to Dan's organization of choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

You are correct. If CP accomplishes the same then I'll be donating to Dan's organization of choice.
              You will be donating to Armchair Strategies

Comment

You will be donating to Armchair Strategies
                I've got WSU endowed scholarship ready for you.

Comment

• Austin Reaves provides insight on why he left the Shockers for the Sooners in the following link

Comment

Yes, it’s the same route Fred took to make it to the NBA. He got sent to the G League for a couple seasons after the camp invite.
                    Not exactly accurate. Fred spent 16 games in the G-league his first year in the league. But he made the 15 man roster out of camp. He also played in 2 of the Raptors 905 play off games. Fred has not spent any more time in the G-league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                      Austin Reaves provides insight on why he left the Shockers for the Sooners in the following link
                      Sounds like he’d have loved IB than…
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Sounds like he’d have loved IB than…
                        He just wanted to be a dawg

Comment

• I like AR but man that's a tough listen. If speech is a gauge of intelligence, the combined IQ of that podcast wouldn't melt ice.

Too painful, couldn't finish listening to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I like AR but man that's a tough listen. If speech is a gauge of intelligence, the combined IQ of that podcast wouldn't melt ice.

I thunk bowt it a bit, I thawt it was purdy good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              I like AR but man that's a tough listen. If speech is a gauge of intelligence, the combined IQ of that podcast wouldn't melt ice.

As he said, there was a social cost to spending all those hours in the gym. There was also an intellectual cost!

Comment

• Unlike Fred who likes to go back and help the kids in Rockford, Austin proudly admits to giving them all the double birds and says eff you. Stay classy.

Comment

Working...
                                X