Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joerg View Post
    Hi is Joerg,:

Whenis #Shockers put FVV shirt on roof????

#FVV alltimmebest. ANd #Shockers celbratte this!!

Thanks is Joerg
    Don’t forget ole Ross… he also needs to have his “shirt on roof”.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I don't think it was the "gotcha" on Marshall that 76 intended. Everyone already knows that Reaves wanted to go to a place where he would have more freedom. And being behind Landry and Conner didn't help. Add those aspects to Marshall not being everyone's cup of tea and there you have it.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I believe “player’s coach” is a passive aggressive way of saying their team’s lack accountability and discipline to be great. Mainly because several coaches with that title seem allow the players to set their own limits and expectations and gets coached accordingly instead of the coach setting the standard and demanding accountability at every step. Thus the constant undertone that players and teams will never reach their potential with this type of coaching.
        There are great coaches that are labeled as “player’s coach” look no further than Andy Reid. He allows players to be themselves and coaches in away a fun way while being extremely demanding and accountable.
        It all comes down to what most of us on this board have been preaching over the IB years, lack of accountability and discipline was very apparent so it was very easy to label him a player’s coach for that and probably rightly so.
        So apologies for the semantical argument.
        I just think a great coach can be a player’s coach while still extracting the maximum out of the players and team. They’re just a rare breed.
        As there can be non player’s coaches that aren’t accountable or disciplined either. Those are a dime a ton like the aforementioned “player’s coach” above…unfortunately
        If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
          Austin Reaves provides insight on why he left the Shockers for the Sooners in the following link
          Ho Hum. Nothing new there. All stuff that he has said before.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Ho Hum. Nothing new there. All stuff that he has said before.
            I wasn't able to watch the entire interview... did he mention this?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I wasn't able to watch the entire interview... did he mention this?

Shockingly no that didn't come up. Ha.

Comment

• Teddy Allen has transferred again. He is no longer on the Sky Kings roster and has gone to another team.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Teddy Allen has transferred again. He is no longer on the Sky Kings roster and has gone to another team.

If you looked up “rolling stone” in the dictionary, there would be Teddy’s picture.

Comment

• JUST IN: Alabama men's basketball transfer Jaykwon Walton was arrested Saturday night after Tuscaloosa Police found him and two others in a vehicle on Reed Street with marijuana and multiple guns.

Smh
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                      JUST IN: Alabama men's basketball transfer Jaykwon Walton was arrested Saturday night after Tuscaloosa Police found him and two others in a vehicle on Reed Street with marijuana and multiple guns.

Smh
                      Was just coming to post this. Wow......well that fits the Alabama culture......
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

JUST IN: Alabama men's basketball transfer Jaykwon Walton was arrested Saturday night after Tuscaloosa Police found him and two others in a vehicle on Reed Street with marijuana and multiple guns.

Smh
                        I don't understand how kids choose to ruin their lives doing stupid sh!t stuff. Absolutely brainless?

Comment

Smh
                          I was gonna play Bama ball…but then I got high
                          Gonna be the best hooper of all…but then I got high
                          Now I’ll be in prison by fall…and I know why
                          Yeah, yeah…
                          ‘Cause I got high
                          ‘Cause I got high
                          ‘Cause I got hiiiggghhhhh
                          78-65

Comment

Smh
                            I expect a wrist slap from Bama and everything to be completely forgotten about in a couple months.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I expect a wrist slap from Bama and everything to be completely forgotten about in a couple months.
                              I actually think he’ll be promoted to team captain

Comment

• The weed? Who cares. The guns…. Yikes
                                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X