No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a BS article written with an agenda. He was arrested for pot possession, which is WEAK. The guns are a moot issue because he is not a felon and concealed carry without a permit was legal Jan 1.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
      The weed? Who cares. The guns…. Yikes
      The guns were legal, at least as far as JW is concerned.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Walton was booted from the team according to Norlander.

Comment

• Oates says he is not on the team and will not be moving forward.

Im telling you.. he wasn’t playing this semester anyway. What an idiot.

Comment

• Prime example of why some kids need to get far away from home. (Family and old friends)

Comment

• “Both Harris and Walton were charged with second-degree possession of marijuana and released after posting $500 bond. Taylor said the driver was released with no charges.”

Complete BS.

Comment

• BS or not, he was kicked off the team.

Seems WSU is better off without him as part of the program.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  BS or not, he was kicked off the team.

Seems WSU is better off without him as part of the program.
                  Pot is just as big of a part of WSU basketball as practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    “Both Harris and Walton were charged with second-degree possession of marijuana and released after posting $500 bond. Taylor said the driver was released with no charges.”

Complete BS.
                    I agree it is minor for the possession of pot. And I have no problem with gun carry. But you have to be smart enough to stay out of trouble. Keep your pot at home and cooperate fully with the cops.
                    I am curious as to what triggered the stop and search.

Comment

Doesn’t make it not a legal issue, if they get caught in possession of a certain amount.
                      The Assman

Comment

I hope your wrong. No problem with smoking a joint at night and a couple on the weekend, but I would expect more hoop time than pot time.

Comment

• Ridiculous or not, if you are a D1 athlete with hopes of playing professionally someday, you forego all the stupid sh!t and keep your nose clean. Don't even give anyone a reason to go after you. It's plain and simple.

Comment

• People get fired for actions that aren’t illegal all the time.

Sometimes optics are all a business needs.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Ridiculous or not, if you are a D1 athlete with hopes of playing professionally someday, you forego all the stupid sh!t and keep your nose clean. Don't even give anyone a reason to go after you. It's plain and simple.
                              100 %

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I agree it is minor for the possession of pot. And I have no problem with gun carry. But you have to be smart enough to stay out of trouble. Keep your pot at home and cooperate fully with the cops.
                                I am curious as to what triggered the stop and search.
                                A lady called the cops because she saw them sitting in the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X