No announcement yet.

2020-21 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they use the Net primarily then we are out. I really don't think they will. Colgate has a net of 9 and is projected a 14 seed. If they lose today they will not make the tournament no matter how high their net is. Their best wins this year are against Army with a net of 120. The only thing they did was beat some bad teams by huge margins. That apparently is how you game the net. With the toothpaste school shining the light hopefully the committee will look at several metrics, and if they do we make it in.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• If Drake gets in before us and the NCAA gives its reasoning because of NET, then that sets the precedent going forward to just load up on cream puffs in the non con and beat the **** out of them. That’s it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I do want to congratulate Matt Braeuer on his trip to the NCAA tourney with UNT (their first trip since 2010 I believe).

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• This year would be the worst year ever to rely heavily on metrics due to the unbalanced schedules.

But it wouldn't surprise me to see the committee do it.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Both #1 and #2 bracket ‘experts’ according to bracket matrix have WSU as first team out.

Comment

• Oregon State and Creighton didnt help us...we didnt pass the eye test this weekend....say hello to the NIT. Out rebounded by large margins the last 3 games with on help in the paint. We choose the wrong weekend to play without energy.

Comment

• Andy Katz final prediction : Wichita St in the First Four against Drake

Last edited by shockerfan; March 14, 2021, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Gonna come down to actual results via mystery alogrithms. Our results are better than several other teama projected in

Comment

• In addition to Houston today, I’m thinking we want St. Boneventure to win over vcu as well. VCU is considered on the bubble while the Bonnies are likely in. That’s a close one though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      In addition to Houston today, I’m thinking we want St. Boneventure to win over vcu as well. VCU is considered on the bubble while the Bonnies are likely in. That’s a close one though.
                      Both A10 teams are PROBABLY in (I hope so anyway). I just can't believe they'd leave the top AAC team out, yet put in a middling B10 team (like, say, MD).

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                        Both #1 and #2 bracket ‘experts’ according to bracket matrix have WSU as first team out.
                        That was the guy I was most interested in seeing what he did was the guy at bracketville since he has been #1 over the past 5 years.

Wow if Wichita State is really the last team out that be because Colorado choked.
                        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Top 10 Bracketologist over the last 5 years

Where is Wichita State Slotted?

1. Bracketville = First Four Out (1st Spot)
                          2. Pulse on Sports = First Four Out (1st Spot)
                          3. Stallard's Bracketology = Last Four Byes
                          4. Facts & Bracks = 12 Seed
                          5. Switching the Coverage = 11 Seed
                          6. Warren Nolan = Last Four In (1st Spot)
                          7. HoopsHD = 11 Seed
                          8. Heat Check CBB = First Four Out (1st Spot)
                          9. The Catch and Shoot = First Four Out (2nd Spot)
                          10. One Man Selection Committee = First Four Out (1st Spot)

It's going to be close.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post

That was the guy I was most interested in seeing what he did was the guy at bracketville since he has been #1 over the past 5 years.

Wow if Wichita State is really the last team out that be because Colorado choked.
                            OrSU took care of business (same with Georgetown). WSU didn’t.

If the Shox don’t make it, it’ll be because the Beavers earned it and the Shox blew it.
                            The Assman

Comment

• How fitting would it be to be top 5 luckiest teams in the nation according to KenPom and then be the first team left out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

NET is now at 72. What’s the highest NET to ever get an At Large?
                                just checked again and Michigan State is sitting at 70 and is firmly in. So it might not be a huge blow like I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X