2020-21 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
    Frankly I think it’s still a bunch of BS that Houston is the darling of the AAC and they didn’t even win the league. It would make absolutely no sense if we don’t get in, even if we lose today. Yeah it would be a bad loss, but our only one. Didn’t Houston lose to effing ECU? I just really don’t understand how every year the AAC is a multi-bid league until this year, and all of a sudden we’re supposedly getting the MVC treatment from the committee again.
    We are getting the MVC treatment because the league was pretty MVC like this year. Way too many teams in the 100-150 range

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We are getting the MVC treatment because the league was pretty MVC like this year. Way too many teams in the 100-150 range
      But to not even be a 2 bid league at minimum? Even in a down year like this? I’m not arguing on behalf of Memphis or someone else besides us & Houston getting in, just seems like that should be the minimum even in a down year. Especially when one of the supposed bubble teams won the regular season title and has no bad losses.

Comment

• There's been down years in P-5 leagues but per usual they are given multiple bids. Remember...bids aren't awarded to conferences. Lol - yeah right.
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Since you are comparing the American to the Valley, Tulane and South Florida aren’t close to Valpo and Illinois State.

Comment

• Looks like our shot at the tourney is as a replacement

Comment

• At least this thread will drop off the front page soon.
              The Assman

Comment

• Time to cheer on all the favorites tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

• Now we get to find where they really have WSU because they will no longer be the Automatic Qualifier.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Now we get to find where they really have WSU because they will no longer be the Automatic Qualifier.
                    First team out.... Then get assigned KUs seed when they fail COVID protocols

Comment

• Lunardi has Shox as the last of the last four in as of 7 minutes ago.

Comment

• Is Utah State still Last Four In, after their loss??
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          Is Utah State still Last Four In, after their loss??
                          Yes. One line above Shox in last four in.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Yes. One line above Shox in last four in.
                              Not sure I understand that. They have 2 Q1 wins. But both were SDSU at home. 4-6 in Q1/Q2. 2 Q3 losses, a 24 point loss to 124 South Dakota State and a 3 point loss to 181 UNLV. Their best road win is 181 UNLV.

They are basically riding their NET.

Comment

• I think we should end up above the last 4 in. It will be interesting to see where Palm puts us.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X