2020-21 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

just checked again and Michigan State is sitting at 70 and is firmly in. So it might not be a huge blow like I was thinking.
    I heard they are saying Duke could potentially be a replacement team.

IF they are even considered, WSU should firmly be in.
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post

That was the guy I was most interested in seeing what he did was the guy at bracketville since he has been #1 over the past 5 years.

Wow if Wichita State is really the last team out that be because Colorado choked.
      Colorado should have been eliminated from at large consideration for losing to Washington

Comment

• Too many upsets last night. I’ll bet 100 dollars (will donate to a charity) we’re in the first 4 out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          In addition to Houston today, I’m thinking we want St. Boneventure to win over vcu as well. VCU is considered on the bubble while the Bonnies are likely in. That’s a close one though.
          Agreed. Bonnies currently 12 points ahead, 7 minutes left in the game. Bonnies and Houston wins help us. VCU perhaps first team out, WSU last team in under this scenario?

Comment

• Hey, it could be worse. We could be DUKE. HAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's fun saying that!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Lunardi has us first 4 out
              "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
                Lunardi has us first 4 out
                Yeah he won't move us anymore regardless.

Just have to wait and see what committee has decided.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Any chance vcu is back on the cut line?

Comment

• Jerry Palm has WSU and Colorado State in his last four in and Utah State and Drake in his first four out. Lunardi has WSU and Colorado State in his first four out and Utah State and Drake in his last four in.

13 of 90 brackets on Bracket Matrix have Colorado State in, 49 have WSU in, 60 have Utah State in, and 77 have Drake in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                      Any chance vcu is back on the cut line?
                      Probably not. They are in all 90 brackets on Bracket Matrix. It looks like our competition for the last spot is going to be Utah State, Colorado State, Drake, and Syracuse. And hope that Cincinnati loses today so they don't take a spot.

Comment

• Houston has a surplus of talent and can make you look bad, but UC looks listless today.
                        By the way, Lunardi sucks. Like the way Palm is thinking.

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Huh? Did I miss something?

Comment

• I know UH is WSU’s biggest competitor, but I LOVE the way they play!

I can help but root for them for how much heart, effort, work, and want to they play with.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Huh? Did I miss something?

Lol wtf? Taylor is the most mild-mannered dude out there and that tweet wasn’t offensive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                I know UH is WSU’s biggest competitor, but I LOVE the way they play!

I can help but root for them for how much heart, effort, work, and want to they play with.
                                Just told my family the same. I hate all the gushing over Houston and their fans annoy me (they were semi-annoying this weekend at the tourney). But they deserve it and have earned it. Generally I like the way they play, just not some of their antics in the past and some of what they get away with defensively.

Comment

Working...
                                X