Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Stallings' pricetag?

Comment

• Interesting....I wonder what Stallings' "pricetag" was that was such an issue? Word to the wise, if you really want Gregg, I suggest you come in with a mind blowing figure right out of the gate.

If it appears you're interested in doing it "on the cheap" I fear you're wasting your time (which you already may be doing). Just my .02.

Comment

• Stallings is most likely making over $2M (exact amount isn't made public by Vandy). Can't answer questions about negotiating terms, but USC is ready to offer fair market value to whomever the new coach may be. I don't think it would be out of the questions for Marshall to be offered $2M.

Comment

• Also, Groce is the new name being bounced around. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next week or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoDawg View Post
            Stallings is most likely making over $2M (exact amount isn't made public by Vandy). Can't answer questions about negotiating terms, but USC is ready to offer fair market value to whomever the new coach may be. I don't think it would be out of the questions for Marshall to be offered $2M.
            My guess is, that won't be enough.
            "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

• South Carolina is the one job that worries me about coach Marshall. Hopefully he will decide to wait and go for it when it opens up again 5 years from now.

Comment

• No waiting 5 years for SC if that's what he wants. As Elvis said, it's now or never. Home is home. If that's what he wants I totally get it.

Comment

• Dawg:

Hearing Amaker's name popping up on tweets. Thoughts on him?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Dawg:

Hearing Amaker's name popping up on tweets. Thoughts on him?
                    Heard that too, but me personally (FWIW), am kinda iffy on that hire. He wasn't able to get things done at Michigan which is WAAAAAAAAY easier to recruit to than USC would be. I'd take either Capel or Tubby before I took him. At least with Tubby, you're getting a guy who knows how to win...even if it's in the NIT.

Comment

• Tubby has nine Sweet 16s and four Elite 8s to his credit along with a ring. Downside to him is the fact the dude is over 60 years old.

Comment

• Thoughts of Amaker as coach is not going over very well at all with our fans.

...and I agree with an earlier post that IF we come after GM, bring the money and don't try to do it on the cheap.

Comment

• Scott Sutton interviewing with Nebraska and South Carolina today according to tweets.

Comment

Scott Sutton interviewing with Nebraska and South Carolina today according to tweets.
                            That would be the definition of "on the cheap".
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• I've got a perfect candidate for them: Quinn Snyder.

Comment

I've got a perfect candidate for them: Quinn Snyder.
                                haha, although decent, no thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X