American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
    This is perhaps the only thing I am not looking forward to. I know, TV contract, but otherwise their time slot is the absolute worst. Their championship game is meaningless because the committee has shown they don't really even account for the Big 10 and AAC championship. Do AAC fans even get to watch the Selection Show live or do you have to record it?
    It has been set up in prior years to end either a half hour or an hour before the Selection Show begins.

Comment

• That's Doug Elgin sitting in the middle.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 7, 2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Anyone esle think that the Shocker coaches already have their new recruiting materials ready to go?
        :single_eye:

Comment

Same. Until today I felt like Creighton and WSU both won a lottery. CU to the Big East, WSU with Gregg. Today we just hit another, not quite Big East size, but not too far behind. Our 2nd lottery win!
          Current AAC members have more final 4 appearances than current Big East member.

Comment

• The Call. Mike Aresco's call to Wichita State President Bardo

Comment

• Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
              You're all welcome.

-Tulsa
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                Current AAC members have more final 4 appearances than current Big East member.
                I don't have concerns of the AAC being as good as the Big East. The teams, if they all play to their average abilities, the AAC is at least even. I just like the Big East stability more. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to the in the AAC. I think the AAC is a perfect fit for our personality as a university, as a basketball team, etc.

Comment

• The AmericanVerified account @American_Conf 16m16 minutes agoMore

There's no place like home.
                  #WelcomeWichita to The American family!

Comment

• From the AAC Twitter. They even used a background photo from Koch Arena. Nice touch.

Comment

• Congrats from a UConn fan!

Comment

• just visit the boneyard and you can get your hate on.....
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

I don't have concerns of the AAC being as good as the Big East. The teams, if they all play to their average abilities, the AAC is at least even. I just like the Big East stability more. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to the in the AAC. I think the AAC is a perfect fit for our personality as a university, as a basketball team, etc.
                          Agree, just thought it was an interesting fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                            just visit the boneyard and you can get your hate on.....
                            The new Creighton.

Just happy to have someone relevant to hate on again. Feels good man, feels real good. lol!

Comment

• Try thinking about the MVC saying those things.

Comment

• Booyah!
                                Attached Files
                                [I]The ceiling is the roof[/I] - MJ

Comment

Working...
                                X