X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Article from Houston Chronicle.....
    http://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/...C-11057909.php
    Another AAC coach, Kelvin Sampson, referring to Wichita State as a National Brand.

The UH Vice-President for Athletics stated that the addition of Wichita State immediately strengthens the AAC's brand.

Great to hear those remarks.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 7, 2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• KWCH already has a live stream going.

After months of speculation surrounding Wichita State's future with the Missouri Valley Conference, this morning, the American Athletic Conference voted to accept the Shockers into its ranks.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks this hasn't been a done deal for awhile, check out all the videos and graphics posted to social media, and the giant sign behind the podium in the press conference. All this stuff wasn't created magically this morning.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Another AAC coach, Kelvin Sampson, referring to Wichita State as a National Brand.

The UH Vice-President for Athletics stated that the addition of Wichita State immediately strengthens the AAC's brand.

Great to hear those remarks.
            But but but the MVC said they did so much more for us?

Comment

• Congrats Shockers!!!

Great to have you on board. Here's to the next 126 basketball meetings between our schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                KWCH already has a live stream going.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Rep...418412743.html
                Also up on Wichita State's periscope > https://www.pscp.tv/WichitaState/1dRKZPlEoYzJB

Comment

• The cheerleading is awkward. On with the show.

Comment

• Is Marshall going to talk? I was a couple mins late to the stream, if they gave a slight roadmap (doubt it).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                      Is Marshall going to talk? I was a couple mins late to the stream, if they gave a slight roadmap (doubt it).
                      He was not mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        Anyone who thinks this hasn't been a done deal for awhile, check out all the videos and graphics posted to social media, and the giant sign behind the podium in the press conference. All this stuff wasn't created magically this morning.
                        Tried to tell you.

But it wasn't REALLY done until today.

Comment

• I hope Michael O'Donnel and his makeup face doesn't speak.

Comment

• Gregg looks giddy!

Comment

• Uh oh. Bardo just dropped the P6 comment. I think we can forgive him.

Comment

• I know this is so much bigger than basketball... BUT, please ask 3G something right this instant.

Comment

Working...
                                X