Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    The new Creighton.

Just happy to have someone relevant to hate on again. Feels good man, feels real good. lol!
    Please don't compare us to Creighton. We actually win in the post-season. :poster_shocks:

Comment

• No nostalgia for the Casey's, Famous for Pizza commercials. What an exciting day! I'm renewing my SASO today.

Comment

• I'll probably need a nap before the 1:00 pm press conference.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
          just visit the boneyard and you can get your hate on.....
          The BONERyard can just keep their little circle jerk going. Doesn't bother me.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• How much longer has the waiting list for MBB tickets just become?
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              http://theamerican.org/news/2017/4/7...407172824.aspx

Try thinking about the MVC saying those things.
              Doug Elgin today (probably): "It's very surprising to see Wichita State depart as they benefited much more from the MVC than the MVC did from WSU."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                http://theamerican.org/news/2017/4/7...407172824.aspx

Try thinking about the MVC saying those things.
                Chills.

Comment

• Is the Masters overtaking our good news?

Comment

• Official congrats. Just a gut feeling but I think our Bearcats will play you only in Wichita next year and home and away will be delayed for the following year. We are away
                    from home next year while our Fifth Third Arena is being renovated.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      How much longer has the waiting list for MBB tickets just become?

We had been on the list for seemingly years until we got a call in 2013, I bet interest has only gone up up up since then. Got our SASO renewal recently, don't think it was much higher than last year's, though curious to see what ticket renewal cost will be like for upcoming season.

Comment

• Attached Files
                        Last edited by Rocky Mountain Shock; April 7, 2017, 11:55 AM.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. – President John Bardo announced that Wichita State University has accepted today's invitation from Commissioner Mike Aresco to join the American Athletic Conference, known as "The American." The new affiliation begins July 1, 2017.

WSU Athletic Director Darron Boatright said the student athletes, coaches and fans with whom he has spoken are tremendously excited about the coming move.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            this is what you want http://chicagostylesports.com/wp-con...ration-gif.gif

Add tags and:

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker4life32 View Post
                              Hello! my first post glad to be in the AAC!!!
                              Welcome to ShockerNet. I'm glad you don't have "Uncle" in your name! :)
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• From an UCONN fan, welcome Shockers. I know some of my fellow Huskies aren't too thrilled about the America, but it is good to have another good basketball program in the conference. We carried the old Big East while we were a member, and we are carrying the AAC even though we are a little down right now. I hope you guys stay good so we can get some exciting games between our schools.

You guys will also love our lady Huskies. I am pretty confident they will win the next 3 national championships. They will help boost your women's basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X