X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope the AAC thought this was a "winner gets in" game!!! Haha
    The Assman

Comment

• Come on, AAC, double your teams in the round of 32!
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Gonna be fantastic if no AAC teams last longer than WSU. I'm waiting by the phone for that call.

Comment

• Hello..... AAC......

You shouldn't be shocked.

Just 5 schools have a win in each of the last 5 tourneys: Gonzaga, Kansas, Oregon, UNC ... and now Wichita State.

I'll hang up and listen.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
            How many of these supportive posts do we need before it's a done deal? Is anybody keeping track?

It makes so much sense for WSU and the AAC to marry that pessimist me is sure it will never happen. My self-loathing has no bounds.
            Unfortunately, it is not a democracy within realignment. Because over 90% of the conference message board wants the invitation to go out yesterday (including me). I need to get my round tuit and send snail mail letters to all AAC ADs and Presidents relaying how much we need you guys in our league. In this day and age, I think a real tangible letter is vastly underrated.

Comment

• Here is What One of My Cougar Brethren Proposes....
              1. Tools
              2. + Quote Reply

3. Account53113Well-Known Member
                Gold Member Expand Collapse

Here's a map of what the league would look like with Wichita St.

Breaks pretty cleanly on East-West lines, with Wichita State taking the place of Navy in the West.

Would make the west pretty dang strong in hoops:

Wichita St
                Memphis
                SMU
                Tulsa
                Houston
                Tulane

Comment

• Looks like Huntsville, Alabama would be the ideal city for a centrally located AAC tournament.

Comment

• Only one thing left to do this week. I've got my phone next to me. Waiting for that sealed envelope in the mailbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    Only one thing left to do this week. I've got my phone next to me. Waiting for that sealed envelope in the mailbox.
                    Casey will deliver that via private jet...:cowbell:

Comment

• Need some good news. Can we please get this announced today....

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShox View Post
                        Need some good news. Can we please get this announced today....
                        Well us and the all AAC teams are out. Might as well steal the headlines for the rest of the tourney.

Comment

• This is the only thread I care about right now. Shocks had a fantastic year and I can close that chapter for now. Time to start a new chapter.

Comment

• Our loss was, IMO, NOT related to lousy seeding. Unlike a lot of my fellow Shockers, I don't fault seeding for outcomes. If you want to get to the FF, at some point you have to beat the UK's, KU's, Gonzagas of the tourney. No, this loss is more related to the MVC not providing enough quality games to get us fully prepared for the tournament games against higher seeds. We need to change conferences...yesterday!

Comment

• On the AAC messageboard, most of their fans are pretty not saying if? but when?
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                                On the AAC messageboard, most of their fans are pretty not saying if? but when?
                                Yes, but I don't believe they have any more information that we do. Just that multiple major outlets have reported that conversations are happening. Lots and Lots of smoke.

Comment

Working...
                                X