American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    The fuller context of the interview is much rosier than the twitter summary for WSU. Adding 1 basketball school to even out the numbers with football just makes sense, even if you don't want to add any other non-football schools.
    This.

I was re-reading Sulley's article this morning. It is pretty obvious that adding a non-football and basketball member of the AAC is being looked at. Now, whether it is Wichita State - and when it happens - is up to debate.

But still, I don't think this is bad news.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
      This.

I was re-reading Sulley's article this morning. It is pretty obvious that adding a non-football and basketball member of the AAC is being looked at. Now, whether it is Wichita State - and when it happens - is up to debate.

But still, I don't think this is bad news.
      I think it's pretty clearly WSU they are looking at.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• I found myself watching the AAC tournament the last few days and my mind was racing with excitement from the possibilities. I wasn't sold on Dr. Bardo when he was first hired but that was probably just my ignorance on the matter. It is my belief that Dr Bardo will do everything in his power to get this done. He seems to be a very forward thinker and I am very happy that he is captain of this ship. The Valley is steaming towards the edge of a precipice and we need to jump off before it is too late. This needs to happen.
        Professional gas passer.

Comment

• 'Help Mr Wizard, I don't want to be in the MVC anymore"...."Drizzle Drazzle Drazzle Drone its time for this one to come home" At least to the AAC

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
            I found myself watching the AAC tournament the last few days
            Can we make a demand that they change the design of the ugly-ass conference tournament floor?

Comment

• I forgot UCF hired Dawkins. Can we please get in that league? Where almost everyone is at least trying?

Comment

• Preach
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                  Can we make a demand that they change the design of the ugly-ass conference tournament floor?
                  Speaking of floors. I noticed the MVC finally changed the color of the floor from creighton blue.......
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                    I found myself watching the AAC tournament the last few days and my mind was racing with excitement from the possibilities. I wasn't sold on Dr. Bardo when he was first hired but that was probably just my ignorance on the matter. It is my belief that Dr Bardo will do everything in his power to get this done. He seems to be a very forward thinker and I am very happy that he is captain of this ship. The Valley is steaming towards the edge of a precipice and we need to jump off before it is too late. This needs to happen.
                    Watching the AAC tournament clearly shows holding the event at a geographical outlier like Hartford does not work. There were far more people in St. Louis.

Dr. Bardo has a vision and makes things happen. Look at the Innovation Campus. Don't stand on the tracks.

The MVC had an opportunity to build on 2006 and let it slip away. The future is not bright at too many MVC schools.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Looks like the AAC needs us for attendance reasons.

Comment

• They need to move it to like Nashville. Centralized location. As in real estate....location, location, location

Comment

• Future conference opponents UCONN and Cinci about to tipoff on ESPN2 ;)
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            They need to move it to like Nashville. Centralized location. As in real estate....location, location, location
                            Would be ashamed if they moved it to a place where Shox don't have a history of playing well, like New Orleans....
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• nm
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Watching CU and Nova. Has anybody else noticed how much blacker CU is now? And how much more athletic they are now? I'm not trying to be politically incorrect that's not my point. It seems pretty clear to me just how much their recruiting level changed in moving to the Big East. As much as I hate to say it, it really is true. I'm only posting this here because I'm thinking about what it will do for WSU simply to be in a higher level conference like the AAC. If you think we are good now...

Comment

Working...
                                X