American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    Does opening the lnk in a private window do the trick?
    I use the WatchESPN app on my phone. The trick is to understand that when you "start" the stream the app is checking your location based on your internet provider. It does not continue to check once the stream has started.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• The game is being blocked in wichita?????

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        The game is being blocked in wichita?????
        This was a separate conversation discussing ESPN 3 games during the regular season. Tomorrow's game is on CBS.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, of course, we want in. The problem is we can't just go play. We have to be invited. He kinda makes it sound like it's as simple as us just wishing it so.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Well, of course, we want in. The problem is we can't just go play. We have to be invited. He kinda makes it sound like it's as simple as us just wishing it so.
              He also pointed out that conversations this week make it appear like it will happen
              Last edited by Stickboy46; March 16, 2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                He also pointed out that conversations this will make it appear like it will happen
                Yeah, that is positive.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• MAC? Gross...
                  The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• Do people look at threads before they post in them?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Does anyone ever check like even the last 3 posts to see if the link they have has already been posted?

Comment

• I wonder if people read the threads or just post in them.

Comment

• This article is much more optimistic! Sounds like we can just ask any conference we want to he in, and they will let us in!

Sweet.

Huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              I wonder if people read the threads or just post in them.
                              It's not just on SN. On a certain WSU fan Facebook group you might see the same article posted 12 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Do people look at threads before they post in them?
                                Some threads move too fast and it's hard to keep up. Speaking for myself, if the thread grew by 2-3 pages since the last time I read it, I'm not going back to read everything before I post.

Comment

Working...
                                X