American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
    My Grandson .... oh and his parents.... live in McKinney. We will all be there

My son told me that he gets positive comments any time he wears his Shocker gear around DFW.
    We release 250 tickets to visiting fans so call your ticket office. With only 7,000 seats tickets can be hard to come by for Cinci and UCONN and now you. I had to pay $200 for Cinci last year for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by pony94 View Post
      We release 250 tickets to visiting fans so call your ticket office. With only 7,000 seats tickets can be hard to come by for Cinci and UCONN and now you. I had to pay $200 for Cinci last year for a friend.
      The WSU vs SMU game will be huge....any chance they could move it to a larger venue ?

Comment

The WSU vs SMU game will be huge....any chance they could move it to a larger venue ?
        Payback

Comment

If SMU has seen how WSU fans travel to OKC, STL, etc. you would hope they're at least considering the Mavs arena - American Airlines Center. AAC games in the AAC. More reason for Dallas as a conference tourney location maybe.

What other venues in the Dallas area are bigger than SMU's usual arena but smaller than AAC? I assume SMU would not move a home game to OKC or whatever (nor would WSU).

Comment

• Why would they move it and negate any home court advantage? I would hope if a conference team asked us to move a game to Intrust, we'd tell them to eff off.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox526 View Post
              If SMU has seen how WSU fans travel to OKC, STL, etc. you would hope they're at least considering the Mavs arena - American Airlines Center. AAC games in the AAC. More reason for Dallas as a conference tourney location maybe.

What other venues in the Dallas area are bigger than SMU's usual arena but smaller than AAC? I assume SMU would not move a home game to OKC or whatever (nor would WSU).
              JerryWorld ???

Comment

• At least you can get Tulsa tickets easy. We call theirvarena Moody North. Pisses of their fans

Comment

At least you can get Tulsa tickets easy. We call theirvarena Moody North. Pisses of their fans
                  If my recollection is correct "Moody North" is in the same exact location as the future, "Koch South." Probably just a coincidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                    If my recollection is correct "Moody North" is in the same exact location as the future, "Koch South." Probably just a coincidence.
                    I don't think we play at the same time there so we can share

Comment

I don't think we play at the same time there so we can share
                      It's a deal.

Comment

At least you can get Tulsa tickets easy. We call theirvarena Moody North. Pisses of their fans
                        That arena isn’t the best but I’ve seen far worse. Just needs mopped. I’ve had a WSU game drought the last two years due to work demands but picked up a fair share of below face value Tulsa tickets to watch a game or two. Can’t wait to make the drive up and see the new lightin system. We’ll have one of the better playing atmospheres within the AAC.

Comment

• AAC members show Wichita State the price of playing big-time football

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/shockwaves/article166203132.html

Comment

• Clickable:

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/shockwaves/article166203132.html
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Looks like Wichita State hosted their first visit from American Conference officials on Wednesday, August 15

Darron Boatright‏ @wichitaStateAD 17 hours ago

Great time hosting Barbara Jacobs of the @American_Conf today in Wichita. Our first visit from the #Brass

Barbara Jacobs is the Associate Commissioner - Women's Basketball.

A little disappointed Darren was wearing a Shokcer yellow polo shirt.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 16, 2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/American_MBB/status/897835346045620224

Comment

Working...
                                X