• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing into SN hx.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
      Dancing into SN hx.

And that gif is a great gif to end the week on! Cheers DU! Cheers SNers!

Comment

• The Brain
        The Athlete
        The Basketcase
        The Princess
        And the Criminal

What a classic that movie was!!!

Comment

• We could have gotten to a million views faster if everyone would have done some viewing instead of posting. You could just go into the thread and leaving it for 5 or 6 time a minute. Then just do a refresh to see the new view count.

Edit: Actual 5-6 times a minute is slow. I increased the view count by 12 in just one minute..

Comment

• fyi http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.co...AL.pdf?id=1374

Enjoy esp page 9!

Comment

• Schwing!

Comment

• Awesome!!!
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Thanks for posting that, @TulsaForever:! I know I will get used to this level of quality in due time, but at this point I'm still swooning over the first class quality of the media distributions by the American.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by TulsaForever View Post
                    Whoa .. a conference actually has a forward looking plan? Who would of thought that was possible?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Whoa .. a conference actually has a forward looking plan? Who would of thought that was possible?!?
                      IMO Shockernet knew it was possible; unfortunately, the Shockers were in a conference that could/would not develop and execute such a plan. Big things ahead for WSU athletics in The American.

Comment

• Here is Sully's report on the Pow6r Strategic Plan issued by the AAC.

Comment

• In this article Sully takes a look at the Cost of Living in the American:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            In this article Sully takes a look at the Cost of Living in the American:

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...148119174.html
                            Mind-numbing! Shocker brass definitely rolling the dice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                              I mean, I guess this metaphor works. If the new dice are loaded and the old dice were literal pieces of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                                That is what all the conferences are not telling us about these moves. While the income goes up dramatically for the football schools, so do the added expenditures. While the Shockers had to make the move, the same could not be said for others which did so strictly for the bottomline.

Comment

Working...
                                X