American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hey Gregg Marshall only tipped me 14.98% for my lousy service."

There, maybe that rumor will get this thread hummin'. It sure worked in an "off-topic" thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Favorite movie lines?

Go.......
      Sweet dreams, son!

Don't call me son. I'm a lawyer and an officer in the United States Navy, and you're under arrest, you son of a b*****!
      78-65

Comment

• Hey who said Washington was not a state?
        Wichita State vs. Missouri State
        SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
        gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

• Maybe we should turn this back into a "bring back football thread" so we can throw insults at each other, post random and possibly fake studies that show how football is a no brainer or completely disastrous until we go over the million view mark. Or we could just glide into the finish and pop a cold one in about an hour. I'm good either way.

Comment

• George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out, that he'd melt my brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
              George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out, that he'd melt my brain.
              Speaking of Back To the Future (I said to myself), That title is very appropriate for our new conference, the old Valley of Death, is the new American. Heavy stuff....

Marty McFly: Whoa. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?
              Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
              Marty McFly: Whoa. This is heavy.
              Dr. Emmett Brown: There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

Comment

• "Life is like a box of chocolates- you never know what you are gonna get."
                SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• My sister in law says that her cat has AIDS and might need to be put down. I made fun of her ruthlessly until I learned there is an actual Cat AIDS disease. Oh well, I hate cats.

Comment

• That reminds me of that clip of that little dog getting it on with a chicken.
                    SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Originally posted by ShanShock View Post
                      That reminds me of that clip of that little dog getting it on with a chicken.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• Come on folks. We need 4.76 views per minute if we're gonna get this done by 5pm Central.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X