X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
      Heck, we're lucky KU even let us have the medical and law school that we ...wait.

The Spirits have been goaded...

Comment

• Potential new Conference Relalignment

Hellorizzudo, you must have indeed just woke up. It's not the ACC that WSU may join but the AAC. So, Duke is not in the AAC. But, a whole host of really good teams are including UCONN, SMU & Cinci among others.

Comment

• New Orleans and Tulane. That's on my radar. Town with a lot of character and uniqueness. Plus, tickets should be easy to come by.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by xazshox View Post
            Hellorizzudo, you must have indeed just woke up. It's not the ACC that WSU may join but the AAC. So, Duke is not in the AAC. But, a whole host of really good teams are including UCONN, SMU & Cinci among others.
            Hellorizzudo might be another "Uncle"; they seem to be coming out of the woodwork.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• UConn fans are my guess, but I guess the mods are incapable of IP checking.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                New Orleans and Tulane. That's on my radar. Town with a lot of character and uniqueness. Plus, tickets should be easy to come by.
                Hit me up when you go. I spent a ton of time in NO after Katrina. I will hook you up with some restaurant suggestions that are off the beaten path and simply blow away anything in the tourist areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  In fairness, a lot has changed since 1986; your 'definitive' statement is debatable, however has some merit. If/when WSU receives the $100MM football donation, it could happen. In 1986, I would have bet everything I had that football wouldn't be successful in Manhattan, Kansas. That area of the state would never support football and had proved it over and over again. Bardo isn't stupid; nothing would surprise me with him at the helm. I might know more than you think or I could be talking out my a$$. I'll let you decide. Unless you're a part of the 'inner circle'? I'm guessing you're only speculating...
                  That 100,000,000.00 donation is a pretty big "if" and even if it happened to compare the program we would have to KSU is ridiculous. We don't and never will play in the Big 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Ain't no reason to ever go to Philly.
                    Tour the US Mint! Visit Independence Hall! Climb the steps that Rocky did!

(Otherwise, you may be right.)

Comment

• Welcome to the AAC from USF fans everywhere (hopefully). I think you will add great competition to basketball which will increase our profile across the nation.

USF has not made the tournament since 2012 and has been pretty horrible in basketball since. Most of our fan base is focused on football (we are ranked #20 in the preseason rankings by ESPN).

Feel free to come to our board www.thebullspen.com and get to know us. We are friendly (sometimes). I look forward to seeing you folks in Tampa!

See ya around.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Hellorizzudo might be another "Uncle"; they seem to be coming out of the woodwork.
                        Don't group me in with that sissy boy clown. I'm already mad about how Kellogg is always under construction and how they locked up Cessna and it pisses me off cause I used to walk it twice a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          UConn fans are my guess, but I guess the mods are incapable of IP checking.
                          Never I hate yuppie east coaster more then the damn crows the ruin my crops

Comment

• Tihis thread certainly took some unusual turns since last night. The ACC joke was pretty good, but evidently someone didn't quite catch the drift of that post.

Now, the B12 discussion. That one has legs. There is a way WSU could get into the B12 - even without a FB program. Here's how - it's really not that hard.

UT - moves to the Pac-12
                            OU, OSU, TT, WVU - move to the SEC
                            Baylor, TCU - to the MWC
                            ISU, KSU - move to the AAC
                            KU - to the B1G

That would remove the schools that would vote against WSU joining the B12.

Then all WSU has to do is find 11 other schools and Presto! - we're in the B12. We could probably raid the MVC, and then pick up some teams from the Summit and Horizon leagues. Gotta grab UMKC and UNO. Keep Kansas well-represented and get Nebraska represented in the B-12 again. Oral Roberts could represent Oklahoma Maybe North Texas and Texas State.

Yeah, let's join the B12! What a great idea!
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
                              Don't group me in with that sissy boy clown. I'm already mad about how Kellogg is always under construction and how they locked up Cessna and it pisses me off cause I used to walk it twice a week.
                              "Lock up Cessna"....that doesn't even make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                                That 100,000,000.00 donation is a pretty big "if" and even if it happened to compare the program we would have to KSU is ridiculous. We don't and never will play in the Big 12.
                                It wasn't a comparison to KSU; just an example. Who would have thought KSU would ever have success after being the worst D-1 football team in history? I said nothing about playing in the Big 12; yes, that's asinine thinking. In 1986 WSU had 'small minded' leadership and played in the Missouri Valley Conference; the population of the Wichita area was much less. I'm not here to debate about the return of football, however 'THE MAN' currently at the top (we could call him the real Top Shock) would like football to return. I don't like betting against 'THE MAN'; he seems to have a plan. :)
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X