American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Like the big announcement of keeping the MVC tourney in St Lewis?
    Elgin: You really thought Kansas City???

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Does seem a little slow 2day. I hope we don't have to wait 3 more days or something dumb like that. 0 Percent chance My heart can take it.
      Oh... oh, so news conference at 2:30, huh?

I know we're just kidding, but yes this needs to happen soon for the mental health and productivity of us all. If for some reason it does take a week or whatever to wrap up, it will no joke be one of the longest weeks of my entire life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerD View Post
        I can't take it anymore, be back in one minute to check for new updates .
        LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerD View Post
          I can't take it anymore, be back in one minute to check for new updates .
          My index finger is 'scabbing' over...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Hey Shocker fans, an SMU fan here. Decided to check out y'alls board, since it sounds like we might be conference mates now. Pretty excited you guys are joining, need some more quality competition in the AAC. If you got an SMU questions or AAC questions let me know. For example: yes, UConn fans are pretty odd for the most part and blame all of their failures on the AAC..

Comment

• Originally posted by SMOOfan98 View Post
              Hey Shocker fans, an SMU fan here. Decided to check out y'alls board, since it sounds like we might be conference mates now. Pretty excited you guys are joining, need some more quality competition in the AAC. If you got an SMU questions or AAC questions let me know. For example: yes, UConn fans are pretty odd for the most part and blame all of their failures on the AAC..
              Shocker fans,

You'll also see that SMU fans talk a big game all season, pimping their top-of-the-AAC records, only to lose early in the big dance every single year. All talk, no game...at least when it matters the most.

I'm looking forward to sharing a conference with a school that actually produces in the post-season.

XOXO

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                My index finger is 'scabbing' over...

I swear that is like a live feed of my laptop for the past 24-48 hours.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  I swear that is like a live feed of my laptop for the past 24-48 hours.
                  24-48 hours? Great self-control you have exhibited. Think a good deal of us have been experiencing this for a week or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                    Shocker fans,

You'll also see that SMU fans talk a big game all season, pimping their top-of-the-AAC records, only to lose early in the big dance every single year. All talk, no game...at least when it matters the most.

I'm looking forward to sharing a conference with a school that actually produces in the post-season.

XOXO
                    We do talk a big game and beat UConn all the time and then sadly have fallen apart in the tournament the last two tries. :banghead:

Our time will come. All kidding aside I REALLY hope UCONN is good again this year. Love you UCONN_Husky :love_heart: And super pumped for WSU to join the AAC.

Comment

• It's a great day when UConn and SMU fans are fighting on shockernet! Welcome all!
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• According to these sports talk guys (forward to 25 minutes in), WSU has seven votes with one on the fence. Eight votes are needed. That show appears to have aired yesterday.

Edit: I think that's a Cincinnati radio show.
                        Last edited by RoyalShock; April 5, 2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Crap. Not only are UCONN players leaving, but now a couple Memphis players are leaving too.

https://twitter.com/JasonSmith929/status/849659357226729472

L. Jason Smith‏Verified account @JasonSmith929

Letter I just read over the air from Memphis forwards KJ and Dedric Lawson. Both will transfer. Absolute bombshell.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            According to these sports talk guys (forward to 25 minutes in), WSU has seven votes with one on the fence. Eight votes are needed. That show appears to have aired yesterday.
                            I thought nine votes were needed. Does Navy not get a say or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              According to these sports talk guys (forward to 25 minutes in), WSU has seven votes with one on the fence. Eight votes are needed. That show appears to have aired yesterday.
                              If the vote has not alreay taken place, then this is a cluster f**k. Too many "sources" for this to be anything but a done deal. WSU does not go on record saying "we would accept if invited," unless they know there is an invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                I thought nine votes were needed. Does Navy not get a say or something?
                                I wondered the same thing. Apparently not. And other than when it comes time to negotiate a TV deal, WSU joining doesn't affect them.

Comment

Working...
                                X