American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    "Wichita State Will Join The American Conference For 2017-18. This Is Fine." - SB*Nation

Welcome to our disjointed, weird and occasionally quite fun conference, Shockers. Hope you have bloggers.

by Collin Sherwin

the arena looks really weird but cool, and it’s also named after a metric ****ton of evil (#STICKTOSPORTS nope not when they put their name on arenas USF will play in).

So what say you? Happy about the Bulls adding Kansas to the travel route?"

Here is our first conference stable mate to hate!!!
    I take it this guy doesn't like our money man. Wonder why

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      I take it this guy doesn't like our money man. Wonder why
      Jealousy. Or, he's a... Snowflake?

Maybe a jealous Snowflake. Those are the dangerous ones.
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 5, 2017, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        Seth Davis went to USF?!?! Weird....
        Got me...:)

Had to admit, just wanted to crawl inside my tv and punch him during the tourney...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          The AAC Twitter thingy, in case it hasn't been posted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/American_...rp|twgr^author
          Just had a horrible thought...what will happen to the ladies team when they play UCONN? LOL...yikes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
            Some of those people are the most bitter, hate filled, mad at the world, depressing, negative posters I have ever seen.
            Part of my wife's family lives in Connecticut. I've always been amazed at the elitist personalities those folks have. It shows through in their thread about WSU. That is just the type of people that can be found up there. Years ago when we were still in Wichita, one set of relatives came to visit. When we picked them up, they really did expect to see cattle, cowboys, and indians roaming the streets. We took them to Sheplers and loaded them up on boots and hats.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
              Just had a horrible thought...what will happen to the ladies team when they play UCONN? LOL...yikes...
              Pffft. Keitha's chomping at the bit to get a piece of them.

Seriously though, I'm going to make it a point to be there when UCONN is at the Roundhouse. I'd love it if we could fill up CKA for that game.

Comment

• Man I can't wait to show those yuppie East coast bastards how real men in Kansas play ball! They're not gonna know what hit them. Much like how my nephew Jason didn't know what hit him when he became a man

-Uncle Mike

Comment

• Can you change my user name to ShannieShock??? Pretty Please :bball_spin:
                  SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
                  gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

• Drake fan here...

The Shockers have played Drake more than any other Bulldog conference opponent. I'll miss what was left of the rivalry.

Good luck.

Comment

• I spent 3 weeks in Hartford for training, that was one of the most depressing places I have ever visited.

Comment

• Can't we just all get along and be friends...? :cry:

Basketball-shmazketball....We are a baseball school now these days. :very_drunk:

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                          Basketball-shmazketball....We are a baseball school now these days. :very_drunk:
                          We used to be a baseball school, but we suck now.:cry::banghead:
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
                            The same thing that happens to every other team they play

Comment

• Originally posted by Lurking Dog View Post
                              Drake fan here...

The Shockers have played Drake more than any other Bulldog conference opponent. I'll miss what was left of the rivalry.

Good luck.
                              I miss Bob Ortegal, Maury John, Lewis Lloyd, wayne Kreklow, Willie Wise, Willie McCarter, and Dolph Pulliam. But that ship sailed a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                The same thing that happens to every other team they play
                                Not gonna lie, I'm kinda looking forward to watching them play us in Koch. Even though we'll get pasted by 60.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X