No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like pony94. I consider him to be a Bearcat fwend. I get along with most SMU posters, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
      One of the happiest days of my life.

Congrats to every Wichita State fan. You willed this program to these levels.
      Where have you been? No time for us anymore?

Comment

Whoa... somebody roll back the stone on the tomb?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          What a week... TGIF!

That's the face I wore all day today!

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
            SMU is your new Creighton. They talk a lot of smack despite having a few good regular seasons, but nothing else to speak of.

Wichita State is now my third favorite team in the AAC (behind UCONN...obviously...and Cincinnati). I hope you knock the s*** out of the others.
            If at least half of their smack revolves around high-brow academics and how much money their parents make, then yes, they will make an ideal analog for Blowjay fans.

Oh... do they wear sweater vests to basketball games too by chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              SMU and UCONN members dissing each other on our board. I feel at home already!
              [eating popcorn watching] this is quality! This kinda thing never happened in the valley!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Where have you been? No time for us anymore?
                Went back to school full time to burn through my GI Bill and cut out distractions :) On the plus side, I now get to boo Turgeon from the student section.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Went back to school full time to burn through my GI Bill and cut out distractions :) On the plus side, I now get to boo Turgeon from the student section.
                  Welcome back! We missed your posts.....and I hope your schooling is going well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    If at least half of their smack revolves around high-brow academics and how much money their parents make, then yes, they will make an ideal analog for Blowjay fans.

Oh... do they wear sweater vests to basketball games too by chance?
                    SMU does have a reputation as "snobby rich kids". But the ones I have spoken with while being down here have been great....So far...
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Well, at 6:15 pm it is the talk of the Newport Grill.
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                        Well, at 6:15 pm it is the talk of the Newport Grill.
                        And at my house too!

Comment

well, the better part of wichita state fans, anyway. there have been plenty of "know your place" "shocker fans" here for the last fifteen years. why, my goodness, after looking around, some of them are still here.

shove that r.p.i. where the sun don't shine, "shocker fans".

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            SMU does have a reputation as "snobby rich kids". But the ones I have spoken with while being down here have been great....So far...
                            At least to my knowledge, they can back up their uppity high brow we're better than your academic reputation because to my knowledge, SMU has not had a player graduate who can't read. Creighton couldn't say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              At least to my knowledge, they can back up their uppity high brow we're better than your academic reputation because to my knowledge, SMU has not had a player graduate who can't read. Creighton couldn't say that.
                              maybe, but, marshall owes jankovich one or two right across the bow.. first shot. that one will be circled and acounted for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat_Bounce View Post
                                First thing you need to learn about the AAC is we all hate each other and don't want to be in this conference. So I suggest you guys do the same if you want to fit in.
                                Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Since we joined a football conference I am sure over time we will find a way to blame everyone for any struggles. WSU fans are loud and obnoxious. We will fit in, I promise lol
                                Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                Well, we're pretty much a bunch of pricks anyway! Ha! We'll blend just fine.
                                CHEESE-N-RICE, WE GOTTA PLAY TULSA TWICE A SEASON. THIS CONFERENCE SUCKS. I WONDER IF THE BIG PRIEST HAS ANY OPENINGS.

:anonymous:
                                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                                X