No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And in the players potentially leaving department, Tacko Fall has declared himself draft eligible, but has not hired an agent.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      And in the players potentially leaving department, Tacko Fall has declared himself draft eligible, but has not hired an agent.
      That would break my heart. Really want to see that dude play in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMOOfan98 View Post
        We do talk a big game and beat UConn all the time and then sadly have fallen apart in the tournament the last two tries. :banghead:

Our time will come. All kidding aside I REALLY hope UCONN is good again this year. Love you UCONN_Husky :love_heart: And super pumped for WSU to join the AAC.
        We are quite familiar with Tim Jankovic, given his time at Illinois State, played at K-State, assistant at KU, and he was the HC at my community college alma mater for a couple of years (who incidentally won the NJCAA national championship this year).

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          Call me Debbie Downer, but I am not liking how this is playing out.
          Perspective. Who would you rather watch at CKA in January: A rebuilding Memphis, or Evansville?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
            It's a great day when UConn and SMU fans are fighting on shockernet! Welcome all!
            THIS. Many times this

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
              Perspective. Who would you rather watch at CKA in January: A rebuilding Memphis, or Evansville?
              He's referring to the fact that as of right now, officially it will be Evansville coming to CKA

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                Call me Debbie Downer, but I am not liking how this is playing out.
                Deep breaths and keep hitting F5. The MVC wouldn't be having an "emergency meeting" that we're not going to if things weren't official--it's just not public yet. I'd bet we've already delivered our notice to the MVC.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  He's referring to the fact that as of right now, officially it will be Evansville coming to CKA
                  Ah. The problem with message board threads. My mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    Deep breaths and keep hitting F5. The MVC wouldn't be having an "emergency meeting" that we're not going to if things weren't official--it's just not public yet. I'd bet we've already delivered our notice to the MVC.
                    I heard the certified letter addressed to the MVC was returned to Dr. Bardo because the mail person was unable to deliver it to a dumpster fire.

Comment

• I can't get over the difference there will be in our schedule. It doesn't even seem real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        I'll bet we haven't unless it is official and as far as we know it is not official. However, I will bet we have the notification letter drafted and ready to sign and date.

The Valley AD's and Presidents have heard all the rumors and reports everyone else has heard. They are simply wanting to have a plan in place in case they need to act quickly once this goes official.

Perhaps Wichita State has indicated to Elgin, as a courtesy and with a condition of confidentiality, that they believe the move is very likely to happen for the 2017-18 year. ADDB has done his best to try ot limit any statements coming out of Wichita State that this is a done deal and for good reason. It's not a done deal until it is a done deal.

Comment

• I do hope we schedule MVC teams into a non-con series on the regular. I'd miss them.

Comment

• Jesus, those Lawson kids were really good. had the opportunity to see them in person this year and wow. Huge loss.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I'm seeing on Facebook that the move to the AAC is being called #Shoxit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                                I'm seeing on Facebook that the move to the AAC is being called #Shoxit
                                LMAO I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X