No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe if we changed our mascot from a Shocker to a greyhound..........................
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      Maybe if we changed our mascot from a Shocker to a greyhound..........................
      Meh. Now if you allowed betting on the games and and game action plus allow Phil to convert every other row in the stands into slot machines then you might generate some interest from Phil.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Meh. Now if you allowed betting on the games and and game action plus allow Phil to convert every other row in the stands into slot machines then you might generate some interest from Phil.
        Put the slots under the stands, bring back the ski run and call it Cripple Creek at Ruffin Mountain.

Comment

• We need that report badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            Put the slots under the stands, bring back the ski run and call it Cripple Creek at Ruffin Mountain.
            Oh, and if we sell Colorado brownies there won't be any attendance issues.

Comment

• One of his sons sorta manages his buildings here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Unless Ruffin has turned into a different person, he's not donating to anyone. His 2 boys went to KU and CU, not sure if he has other children.
                I believe he donated a million at Trump's event for vets.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  I believe he donated a million at Trump's event for vets.
                  Well that would make sense due to him and Trump being partners in Vegas. Probably took some arm twisting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                    I love a good Ruffie and some Koch
                    So did Phil Jr back in high school at least

Comment

• Doesn't hurt my feelings one bit that Ruffin isn't associated with WSU.

Comment

• The big question I have is who is going to be the fateful poster who posts the Orukpe breaking post. There should be some kind of award and recognition for that right?

Comment

• Paul Suellentrop looks at the Shockers potential options that may (or may not) be covered in the soon to be released initial consultant's report.

Hard to be very optimistic after reading this article but who knows.

Comment

• Song lyrics from 'Something's Gotta Give'

When an irresistible force such as you (The Shockers)
                            Meets an old immovable object like me (Football Conferences)
                            You can bet just as sure as you live,

Something's gotta give
                            Something's gotta give
                            Something's gotta give

We can only hope that something isn't always going to be us.

Comment

• Not that many days left in May...

Comment

• If WSU is in the market for a football coach this summer, Baylor just fired their coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X