No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruffin doesn't even live in Wichita anymore.

Comment

• T Boone doesn't live in Stoolwater either.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
        Ruffin doesn't even live in Wichita anymore.
        I believe a couple of the children live here and he has multiple business interests in Wichita. He has put his name prominently on a building downtown. I think he has some attachment to Wichita even though he no longer lives here. The question is, how does he feel about WSU.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          T Boone doesn't live in Stoolwater either.
          Pickens is an OSU alum and a huge fan. As far as I know Ruffin has no connection at all to WSU. Big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Pickens is an OSU alum and a huge fan. As far as I know Ruffin has no connection at all to WSU. Big difference.
            And OSU has football already :)

Comment

Ruffin attended wsu, although he did not graduate.
              Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                Ruffin attended wsu, although he did not graduate.
                Lets just give him an honorary degree and ask for millions. Maybe he can convince Trump and Koch to toss in a few millions also and we'll re-name Cessna Stadium 'Billionaire Family Stadium'. :)
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Maybe more important, considering Charles' and Phil's ages, is what allegiance do the billionaire children have to WSU?
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    Maybe more important, considering Charles' and Phil's ages, is what allegiance do the billionaire children have to WSU?
                    We could suggest, at the proper time, that naming something like a sports structure after their father is a GREAT way to honor and preserve their legacy!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                      We could suggest, at the proper time, that naming something like a sports structure after their father is a GREAT way to honor and preserve their legacy!
                      So it would be called Koch-Ruffin Families stadium or the Ruffin-Koch Families Stadium?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        So it would be called Koch-Ruffin Families stadium or the Ruffin-Koch Families Stadium?
                        In sticking with the other venues, Ruffin Field at Koch Stadium.

Comment

• nm
                          Last edited by Shocker-maniac; May 23, 2016, 04:57 PM.
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Unless Ruffin has turned into a different person, he's not donating to anyone. His 2 boys went to KU and CU, not sure if he has other children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Unless Ruffin has turned into a different person, he's not donating to anyone. His 2 boys went to KU and CU, not sure if he has other children.
                              He has 5 children, one of which I'm pretty sure still lives in W.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                                In sticking with the other venues, Ruffin Field at Koch Stadium.
                                I love a good Ruffie and some Koch

Comment

Working...
                                X