Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
    This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer.
    Will Rogers
    8)
    That's a good one! I might have to use that.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• The more you observe politics, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other.
      Will Rogers
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "We're lost. But we are making good time." -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• "I weigh too much because I eat too much.” — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie

Comment

• Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate, now what's going to happen to us with both a House and a Senate?
            Will Rogers
            8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
              Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate, now what's going to happen to us with both a House and a Senate?
              Will Rogers
              8)
              Retrograde inversion.
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.
                Will Rogers
                8)

Comment

• Now if there is one thing that we do worse than any other nation, it is try and manage somebody else's affairs.
                  Will Rogers
                  8)

Comment

• Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.
                    Will Rogers
                    8)

Comment

• Don't gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy it.
                      Will Rogers
                      8)

Comment

• The fellow that can only see a week ahead is always the popular fellow, for he is looking with the crowd. But the one that can see years ahead, he has a telescope but he can't make anybody believe that he has it.
                        Will Rogers
                        8)

Comment

• Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
                          Joy Page
                          8)

Comment

• Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
                            William Wallace
                            8)

Comment

• I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?
                              Ernest Hemingway
                              8)

Comment

• suppose you were an idiot, and then suppose you were a member of congress. But, i repeat myself.
                                -Mark Twain
                                8)

Comment

Working...
                                X