No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least...

Unknown
    :pirate:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Medeved.jpg

translated

"It has become clear that if a person writes the expression 'party of swindlers and thieves' in their blog then they are a stupid sheep getting f****d in the mouth :)"--Russian President Dmitry Medvedev

Comment

• :cool:
        A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.
        Theodore Roosevelt
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus.
          Alexander Graham Bell

Comment

Money is like manure, of very little use except it be spread.
            Francis Bacon

Comment

Give me a highly successful unionized industry.
              Jack Welsh

Comment

• :cool-new:
                I've made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard.
                Paris Hilton

Comment

Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt.
                  Clarence Darrow

Comment

• The Big Lebowski: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?
                    The Dude: Dude.
                    The Big Lebowski: Huh?
                    The Dude: Uhh... I don't know sir.
                    The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
                    The Dude: Hmmm... Sure, that and a pair of testicles.

Comment

• I'm in the private sector, and Obama is not my boss, so I feel like I can call him whatever I like. The only such things that would fit past the PG filter of this site would probably be "destroyer of our economy", "King of Unemployment Creation", "an Epic Mistake", "Czar of low approval ratings" and "absolutely clueless when it comes to job creation and small business development."
                      -- DoubleJayAlum

Comment

• :boxing:
                        One of the problems the internet has introduced is that in this electronic village, all the village idiots have internet access.
                        Peter Nelson

Comment

• :boxing:
                          "I would think that if you understood what Communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees, that we would someday become communists."
                          --Jane Fonda

Comment

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
                            Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• From the Latin motto - "si vis pacem para bellum. If you wish for peace, prepare for war." Unknown.

Comment

• Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.
                                H.L. Mencken
                                :glee:

Comment

Working...
                                X