No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The music that is played on the radio all the time or written about in magazines has nothing to do with musicianship.
    Dweezil Zappa
    8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
      Charles Manson
      8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.
        Rodney Dangerfield
        8)

Comment

• Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.
          Pythagoras
          8)

Comment

• If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and and can't tell who the sucker is, it's you. Paul Newman
            8)

Comment

• As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
              Buddy Hackett
              8)

Comment

• Because of their size, parents may be difficult to discipline properly.
                P. J. O'Rourke
                8)

Comment

• Many of my friends were blacklisted. America should be ashamed of it forever.
                  Richard Widmark
                  8)

Comment

• James Carville acerbically noted, given a choice between watching an Obama speech and a G.O.P. debate, “I’d watch the debate, and I’m not even a Republican.”

Comment

• The cost of living is going up and the chance of living is going down.
                      Flip Wilson
                      8)

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Biden
                        "You Are The Only Folks Keeping The Barbarians From the Gates"

Comment

• By the time we've made it, we've had it.
                          Malcolm Forbes
                          8)

Comment

• If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.
                            Muhammad Ali
                            8)

Comment

• Older people shouldn't eat health food, they need all the preservatives they can get.
                              Robert Orben
                              8)

Comment

• "Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy, forget in time that men have died to win them" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X